Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Worst Movie....!! - Minitokyo

The Worst Movie....!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

jaimoto81

Jaimoto!

Whats the worst movie that you have seen ever...!!

For my is legaly blonde! I hate that movie, but that new movie! stealth seems to be worst! Its a very poor version between Space Odisey 2001 and any war plane movie..!

Ing. Jaimoto - Bogota Colombia
Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Hide and Seek and the Boogeyman.
some parts of both didnt make much sense to me and threw me off. and both were under the category of horror. but to me they werent scary at all. so that was a major downside.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

The One, not even jet li could save it

Signature Image

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by speedfreek19The One, not even jet li could save it

Ditto that movie was horrific. Also I say that Street Fighter movie. That was just so incredibly bad IMO

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Any mst3k fan can answer this question in four simple words: Manos: Hands of Fate.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Legally Blonde wasn't too bad...can we include kid movies XD They all suck!! Hehe...um...if not that, probably...."Smile" ^-^

The First Game (PoT)

Don't get me wrong, I love the anime more than any other anime, but I expected so much from the movie, the previews made the movie seemed great, but it was simply a mega dissatisfaction.

Jurrasic Park 3.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

house OF WAX IS definetely THE worst movie EVER produced ON THE FACE OF THIS planet! (and it was obvious...Paris Hilton on the cast?)

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.