Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the most difficult lenguage? - Minitokyo

What is the most difficult lenguage?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

Well... a lot of people here in MT can speak more that 1 lenguage... but what of this lenguage do u think, is the most difficult to read, learn or just udertand...?...

4 me, the most difficult lenguage is German... dunno... it complains me a lot... of Hungary...
the rest are very easy, maybe frensh it.s just a little difficult, but once u get it, u can undertand almost all...
english... well, that the easiest... and spanish... well, i.m from chile, so here we speak spanish, it will be very stupid if i can.t speak it if i live here like for more than 10 years...u¬¬!

hope u can answer...!

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Chinese.
Complicated characters and pinyins. -.-;;
Not saying its bad, I find it is quite pleasing to hear. But VERY hard to learn, I think.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

its spelt language, just thought id correct you on that ^^

but for me what i think? i dunno, i spose the asian languages i guess

Apparently English is one of the hardest if not thee hardest language to learn

Signature Image

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Indonesian is an easy language to learn.
No past tense, past perfect, etc.. -.-;; Btw that was very confusing for me at first...and still.. -.-;;.

AND same letters is read *gasp* the same way!! Unlike english, where you can have the same letter read in 19871928371293 different ways....

Not that I hate the english language, It is my second language after all.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by forte712Indonesian is an easy language to learn.
No past tense, past perfect, etc.. -.-;; Btw that was very confusing for me at first...and still.. -.-;;.

AND same letters is read *gasp* the same way!! Unlike english, where you can have the same letter read in 19871928371293 different ways....

Not that I hate the english language, It is my second language after all.

True, english is a very retarded language to grasp full concept of. Five million ways to say a single word and pronounciation that dosen't even match the spelling of the word.

As for myself, i find Latin fairly difficult. I haven't tried all to hard to learn it so what i'm saying maybe premature.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by forte712Chinese.Complicated characters and pinyins. -.-;;
Not saying its bad, I find it is quite pleasing to hear. But VERY hard to learn, I think.

Agree. Chinese is way more complictaed than any other language I know, especially English. There are countless characters to remember and each one has multiple of meanings. Sometime, when it is put together with another word, it has another brand new meaning to it. Furthermore, there are millions of phrases that is taken from history and literature. You can't possible know all of them><

Signature

Any language that's not your first ;p

I would say English is the hardest language to learn. Chinese is hard yes, but they use characters, not letters. The chinese language has surprisingly few words (as does the Japanese Language) The hardest part about learning an asian language is the writing aspect.

English, on the other hand, uses an Alphabet with individual letters that must be put together to form words, and words into sentences in order for it to be understood correctly. And dont forget about nouns, pronouns, similies, adjectives, adverbs, subjects, pretenses, and all that lovely crap we have to learn.

I mean, take the word 'adjective'.....it have three silent letters in it. Silent letters are a killer, and dont forget all the slang like 'bling-bling' and such.

There is a reason why you hear english words in the asian language being used. They dont have a word for it in their native tongue so they use the english name.

i have been speaking english as my first language for 2 decades and I still dont have any clue as to how it works. Noun? adjective? Similie? Forget that! I know how to speak and write. I know what is the correct way of saying something and hiow to spell it correctly. I can speak with other people and write term papers.

Thats all fine and dandy, but dont ask me to teach you english because frankly, I haven't got a clue.

Perhaps mandarin or thi.

crypthis

confusing reality

french n arabic XD

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by 7eight7i have been speaking english as my first language
for 2 decades and I still dont have any clue as to how it works. Noun?
adjective? Similie? Forget that! I know how to speak and write. I know
what is the correct way of saying something and hiow to spell it
correctly. I can speak with other people and write term papers.
Thats all fine and dandy, but dont ask me to teach you english because
frankly, I haven't got a clue.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nicely done.

Two and a half decades, i'm still clueless when it comes to explaining english.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Quote by RainOfStars

Quote by forte712Chinese.Complicated characters and pinyins. -.-;;

Agree. Chinese is way more complictaed than any other language I know, especially English. There are countless characters to remember and each one has multiple of meanings. Sometime, when it is put together with another word, it has another brand new meaning to it. Furthermore, there are millions of phrases that is taken from history and literature. You can't possible know all of them&gt;&lt;

yup i agree maybe i can write the characters and i know what the meaning (except for a few characters becouse i'm not to good at Kanji lessons)
but for me the hardest thing of learning chinese is to speak with the language.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Redlynx

Redlynx

Iron Chef in Training

From my experience working with people of many different linguistic origins, English is perhaps one of the hardest languages to master, but one of the easiest to mangle...That is, it's easy enough to pronounce and get a simple concept across. On the other end of the spectrum, you've got native speakers who will try to one-up one another on points of correct usage. (Sentence fragments anyone?) :) I'd guess the hardest languages to learn are the various forms of Chinese, because if you haven't grown up hearing and distinguishing tones, it's very hard to grasp them as an adult. You've also got the character-based system that requires memorization and dexterity to write properly.

Signature

Real kitchen ninjas don't reveal what they are.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Chinese, it's very complicated with the strokes and stuffs, I have to take a Chinese tuition. arrggghhhhh

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

most hard lang is arabic..

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

English because I'm thailand. ^0^

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by Dufoe88most hard lang is arabic..

yea i agree with that..arabic is tha most diffecult language...u cant learn it by ur self,,while other language u can do that ...not n easy way,but not diffecult as arabic

Chinese (mandarin)...
I've learnt chinese for like 8 years at school but still, I can only write simple compositions
every term I learnt about 30-50 characters and I only remember 10 of them..
I heard there are about 4000 characters o_0
The worst part, I'm going to have a Mandarin test tomorrow!! >.<

well i would say Japanes i mean id love to learn it but it seems so hard to get the accent and if you dont have that the words dont sound right

hmm mandarin was fairly easy (after quitting chinese school for 2 years, i forgotten 90% of chinese i knew), german i did for 2 years was moderate, but arabic seems hella hard

aiya.

um you spell it language. sorry it bothers me.
but probably the most hardest language i can think of right now is...................well any asian lang.
but thats just me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

tue du nuen spiken e duestch? lol i think its arabic thats hard if any language

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by bobobobtue du nuen spiken e duestch? lol i think its arabic thats hard if any language

... you just butchered German.... o.o

Why do you kill the joy of death?

any type of chinese or japanese....too many symbols to know and the slightest curve of a stroke in calligraphy can change the whole meaning!! @_@

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.