Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can u give suggestion to overcome stress?? - Minitokyo

Can u give suggestion to overcome stress??

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

Well, lately I'm so busy with my school work n I get very depressed. Do u have some solution to overcome it??

Signature

Well, although there are already a huge variety of different ways to calm down stress, i suggest punching and screaming at home when your alone..

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

-take a rest
-do something you like or your hobby
-hear a music
-etc

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

same case here.... im going to face my final in 2weeks time too...
the ways that reduce my stress is hearing songs, look for close friend or family member to talk to... like share ur suffering instead of keeping it to youselves.... which will worsen ur condition-_-
last of all.. if u have any free time... hang out ~ chill... life is not worth living if u keep sufferin alone

-buy a sandbag
-walk long distances while listening some good music
-try to scream out loud in a crowded area (seriously)

and just an advice
try to keep ur distance from the opposite sex as much as possible...bad things happen when they are around while I am in that kind of mood

Get a stress ball! (Probably at your local Pharmacy Store)
I bought one and it really works!

or try not to think tooooo much.

Signature

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

a stress ball??

I've never seen it before.

Is it as big as valley ball??

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well try taking a break and have fun go out! with your friends!
music can help a lot too!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

coolwar13

coolwar13

Lord of War

If i am stressed in any way.
1. I go in my Room (alone)
2. I hear Music all the time (mostly Hard-Stylez)
3. I sit in front of my Computer and stay there.
4 I go sleep for an Hour.
Ya, that´s the things i do, when i am stressed.

The War is Cold... but Peace is as well......

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by toxictea23Well, although there are already a huge variety of different ways to calm down stress, i suggest punching and screaming at home when your alone..

I do something like that. I do sports that you can release anger out of. For example, in tennis, you can swing harder when you're angry. But that can also backfire because it might cause frustration.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I think about the things that made me stressed and deliberate internally how to lessen the buildup. I like to go somewhere quiet and where people will not speak to nor bother me. Then, take a long time to just relax and ponder on life, nonsense, and fantasy. A good massage helps loosen the tension from a loved one or a pro, find someone to give you a rub down.

-repeat-

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Come to MT and talk to people.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

no am not..i finished skool this year lalala..sorry :hmpf:

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

the only think i do is just sit there listenign to rock music(linken park) a song that you like very much(and if it dosent work) then try some rock songs( not hard metal rock or somthing)

It is time for you to drown

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

listen to som music chyll wit ur friends go out , go clubbing juss do sumthing fun :D
that usually keeps my spirits up :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i say meditate..i do it alot since most of the time i'm stressing out on everything...well that's what i suggest...or you can find something to entertain your mind with....like drawing or watching tv...or listening to music

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

well. you can blare some really loud music! or play a game, and kick someone's ass. lol. or you can find a friend that you can always talk to! and they can help you out. ^-^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

Dude just sleep trust me, right after you read this, just take a afternoon nap and all your worries will disappear. although lately i have no worries so i guess i m not the one to ask everybody else has some interesting ideas.

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I suggest that you go to dunkin donuts and get an iced Turtle nut coffe XP. I've been stressing too and it helps me out too.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

If the days are nice, go sleep under a tree for a couple of minutes. Trust me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

What I do when I'm stressed is...Get one of those squishy things!!...Stress balls! Yah...that's it ^_^' Or....hitting something (preferably my brothers)....or throwing something...or...yelling at someone ^-^ (again, preferably my brothers XD ) Um.....my friend does Yoga...but I can't do that :pacman:

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

maybe u can do something relaxing? yeah most people will have a sport activity or play musics, i heard they can overcome their stress, but if you have your own way to overcome it, just try it. Well, i usually play my computer to get rid of it...^^

Pride comes before the fall

meditaion
working out
working on something else
listening to music
chilling with friends
talking about what causes your stress to someone you trust
any hobbies
venting on something
art
playing an instrument
writing
hard gaming
clubbing/partying

those are the things i do. hope they help

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

well music always helps me but that actually just calms the ravinouse beast within, i'm always angry when
i get home or sleepy.all i can really say is talk wit yer friends or do something you love that
always helps

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.