Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatred/Love at first sight - Minitokyo

Hatred/Love at first sight

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Actually I do beleive in hate at first site. Some people have very nasty eyes. I admit that i always give a second chance to all the people and try to know them better but usally i have right when it comes to the people with the nasty eyes.
As for love at the first eye . . . nop, never happen to me. I usually like the character, the eyes and the smile . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

I've experienced love at first sight. Well I think. A met this girl one time and we were both instantly hooked to each other just by saying "Hi". It was pretty cool.

Signature

Ive never experienced love at first sight. and as for hate at first sight, a first impression goes a long way. i can not love or hate a person at first sight. getting to know them is much more satisfying for me.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

sexual tension between you two.... (sjolley & sharinganknight)

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

There's no real love at first site for me. There's erection at first site. As for hate, I do hate a lot of people at first site, but I'm really judgemental.

Quote by kawaii-chickensexual tension between you two.... (sjolley & sharinganknight)

nonsesne, she just likes playing "hard to get"

<_< >_>

Signature Image

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by kawaii-chickensexual tension between you two.... (sjolley &amp;amp; sharinganknight)

nonsesne, she just likes playing "hard to get"

&lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt;

XD XD XD XD XD XD

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

I'm disliked people at first site.
Without knowing who he was I automatically hated my oldest friend's boyfriend.
I also had this deep passion of dislikedness toward this one guy at my high school that I saw in the hallways. There was no basis for this, just a feeling.
Later I found out everybody highly disliked these two.
I use the term dislike because hate is strong and knows no bounds.

The monkeys on the bus go ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah, ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah, ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah. The mokeys on the bus go ohahahahahaahahaahahahaahah, all around the town

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by kawaii-chickensexual tension between you two.... (sjolley &amp; sharinganknight)

nonsesne, she just likes playing "hard to get" <_< >_>

Only cuz I like to see the sweat on your body, after you've tried to catch me. :D :P

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by kawaii-chickensexual tension between you two.... (sjolley &amp; sharinganknight)

nonsesne, she just likes playing "hard to get" <_< >_>

Only cuz I like to see the sweat on your body, after you've tried to catch me. :D :P

only I know what the meaning behind "sweat" is to you... ;)

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

OMG! I completely forgot about that! argh!!! no!!!! Don't remind me! UGH!

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

ive experienced those moments before yeah there is such thing

'Signature Image'

pamkips

pamkips

?????

well....the arguement continues......ah i love typing in this tread everyday....brings more XD
neh sorry

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by kawaii-chickenwell....the arguement continues......ah i love typing in this tread everyday....brings more XD
neh sorry

ahh yes, so do I. I like all the sexual tension in here. ;) Ha Ha, and Ish seems to frequently start it back up.

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

Yeah, I know what you mean, hating people at first sight. There once was this girl, I totally hated her, even though I had never talked to her. But then after I got to know her, I found out she was really nice and really sweet...I feel bad ever thinking that she was mean before.

Signature

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Love at first sight does not exist. Love requires, above all things, time, and with zero time (in the case of love at first sight) there's no love. There can be intense attraction, like a crush or infaturation, because a lot of that can be physical.

Hate is the same way, it takes time to hate someone, but their first impression can get you to be really ticked off at them, which certainly puts you on the road towards hating them.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by Firedemoni dont believe in pre judging a person just by the way they look or act. and love at first sight thats just stupid :p

Same here, love for example, that its like saying u believe in destiny, and i don't cause we make our destiny, and hatred i can't hate some peple only for looking, i dress diferently and i don't like when people look at me think i'm this and that.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by SharinganKnightso you believe we are meant to hate certain people and love others?

Yup, there's always a time that these kind of things happen...

Quote by SharinganKnight
oh, now that was totally uncalled for, you've heart my feelings, you
know how touchy I am about my 115 pounds of weight T_T why can't
gravity have less pull on my body?!?! why?!

Man, I feel the same way... why??? It's sad to say that its how life goes... *sigh* -_-

question!
If you were in an all-girl school, do you go in the girl's comfort room? hehe, I'm joking! XD

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

i dotn hate...... but i dislike and no love at first sight btu i have found my love.

To tell you the true I dont believe in all that stuff.

for me i am always right when it comes to when who i don't like even at first sight.....
i usually like everyone and do not hate them right away, but with some people
i can tell i hate them at first sight........ like there was this girl who is like 2 years younger than me and i hated her the first time i saw her........i then decided that i was being judgemental so i tried to get to know her but it turned out to be that she is a freaking slut that goes out with 12 different guys in onw year that are 3 years older than her, she is an 8th grade btw.....and also she tried to pick a fight with my sister for no reason...... man i hate that girl and i was right too

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol kinghty your right lol

some people dislike me fer my voice it's well...how should I say cartonny and like a chipmonk X3 they say i'm fakin it but i'm not and as fer me as this love/hated thing well I
have a friend name Joe I use to think i kinda liked him he seemed like a cool guy but once
i got to know him he's a disgusting pervert...a freak.

I'm actually pretty good at ready a person ont he inside it's not that hard well it's hard for
most people. I hate the kinds of girls who look so sweet and who are really pretty but then
have a really mean attitude XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I don't judge people by their appearance. Although, I have to admit that a while back I used to be that narrow-minded. It's only once I know them now that I decide how much I like or dislike them. And the people I used to dislike based on appearance, I've actually become good friends with. It was those kinds of experiences that made me open my eyes a little bit more.
However, one girl who hangs out with my friends, I can't stand her. I try to be friends with her and all, exercising a lot of will power not to return to hating her, but she drives me completely insane. At first I went on neutral terms with her, determined not to hate her again. She's just so annoying but still, I'm persistent in only disliking her if I have to. I've decided to mark a difference between hate and dislike. But, I guess there's an exception to every rule.
On the love factor, I don't really have much to say. I've never felt drawn to someone solely on their appearance, I've learnt that looks can be extremely deceiving at times.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

no offence to those of you who say you pass no judgement on first appearances/impressions, but you're all, and excuse my french, bullshitting. It is human instinct to base your first thoughts of someone, on the way they look/dress/talk, no matter how "cool" and "nice" you may try to sound by saying things like "looks don't matter" the mere truth is that they do, a lot.

Signature Image

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.