Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatred/Love at first sight - Minitokyo

Hatred/Love at first sight

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by SharinganKnightno offence to those of you who say you pass no judgement on first appearances/impressions, but you're all, and excuse my french, bullshitting. It is human instinct to base your first thoughts of someone, on the way they look/dress/talk, no matter how "cool" and "nice" you may try to sound by saying things like "looks don't matter" the mere truth is that they do, a lot.

very true. i agree.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

That happens to me alot when i'm a teenager. A lot of people i dislike just by look at them.

I'm Back!!

i think love at first sight just means super-strong attraction at first sight.

as for hating someone after just one look, truly horrible for someone to hate another when they never did anything to him/her except enter their line of sight.
that is unless it's because he/she saw that person doing something absolutely heinous... umm... like kill a poor little puppy.

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

For me there is only lust at first sight not love. When I see a girl that is eye pleasing to me I can't get my eyes away. However I never talk to them. I am too shy about it. Of course there are some people I hate at first sight like this guy with this wide forehead kept thinking that I was a racist for not approving Taiwanese independence.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SharinganKnightis there really such a thing, I mean....is there someone shallow enough who would fall in love from a 3 second sight of another being? are there people so hateful that will hate someone from just a simple look? well, I've found that..people I dislike at first sight, I usually end up liking once I have talk with them, and girls who are pleasing to my eye from the start end up being fucktards. But there are people who will hate you from just seeing you, or simply hearing you talk and never try to get to know you. Share your thoughts on the matter.

well the ''hate'' really fits me, the first time i saw Crossfusion from Minitokyo i hated him(and the first time i saw him was his stupid single thread) , so since then i hated him..and i still do

the''love'' at first sight, i rather think its like you see a person, he/she is good looking, and if it ends up you both love each other then you can call it ''love'' at first sight or somthing...well i am not sure about the love one, but i am sure about the hate^^

It is time for you to drown

yea, I remember when we used to argue about cross, lol, good times :] I still think hate is a bit harsh though.

Signature Image

I dont think I've hated some at first sight - maybe more along the lines of "really really disliked" - cause that person were picking on some poor kid for his race... really ticked me off !
And love - how about extreme like? That I've experienced a hundred times !!! :nya:

Tias

Tias

Quote by SharinganKnightyea, I remember when we used to argue about cross, lol, good times :] I still think hate is a bit harsh though.

now now sharinganknight, its you who made the thread :P and now your saying ''hate'' is a bit to harsh?
shame on you knight XD and you where one of crossfusions friends :nerd: and now you betrayd him XD, but truly, i do ''hate him'' and it was hate at first sight, and i dont really think its harsh, its his own problem, i mean he should have known better then coming into MT just for asking girls to be his gf+ he should have known i was here XD muhahahah lol

btw your quote in abov your sig

''If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing''
that fits me fine, cause i live for revenge and vengeance(and lived with other stuff but not anymore) lol,oooh and you should know how evil i can get, i was the main role when it was the breaking up between corssfusion and kikirukikyo, :P i'm very evil, when i get the chance(+ i used my revenge) cause....ok i stop to much about me -_-

Tias

Tias

com'on, dont you got anything to say to the comment i posted abov?, or is my coolness just to overwhelming? lol XD(if spelled right -_-)

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I would believe it is impossible to fall in love at first sight impossible.
Maybe if you want love enough one second look is all you need for your heart to be blinded by a dream,lie,cheat or maybe something worse.
Me I want a love I can toutch feel kiss and many other things I wont say here. ^_^;
It takes more then a F***ing hot guy to make you fall in love though I wouldnt mind that.
Your freaking HOT but it doesnt mean I fell In love with you.Well not yet lol jk ^_^ bye

Signature Image

Quote by supo
Your freaking HOT but it doesnt mean I fell In love with you.Well not
yet lol jk ^_^ bye

was that meant to me or as a general statement?? O_o

Signature Image

Love at first sight=shallow
hate at first sight=jerk

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

seriously, some people when i look i dislike right away or like right away, but actually talking to them defines why i hate them or i like them

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

I bolive than u can't love or hate some one on the first site cos i bolive actions define a human being so how can u love some one if u dont know her/him for real???

Signature

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

Quote by SharinganKnightis there really such a thing, I mean....is there someone shallow enough who would fall in love from a 3 second sight of another being? are there people so hateful that will hate someone from just a simple look? well, I've found that..people I dislike at first sight, I usually end up liking once I have talk with them, and girls who are pleasing to my eye from the start end up being fucktards. But there are people who will hate you from just seeing you, or simply hearing you talk and never try to get to know you. Share your thoughts on the matter.

i get the hate thing a lot from other girls (meaning with just one look they instantly hate me). me, i don't like those girls who don't like me for no reason, and until they change their attitudes, it stays that way. as for the love thing, yeah it's happened a few times and it's gone either way, either the guy is super hot with an awesome personality or he's a sleeze. the nice ones i'll stick around to get to know better, the others i just ignore.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

haven't experienced love/hate at first sight before...
but i believe it's possible without a doubt!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i dont believe in love at first sight but i believe in love in just three days!(personal experiance proves its tru)

hmm..
I believe in hate at first sight, there was this guy in P5 whom i HATED, ABSOLUTELY HATED at 1st glance and he was a really irritating idiot until the end of P6 when he got nicer to me. -.-"
As for love at first sight, I don't think so, as how can you love a person at first glance?
'Like' is possible but as for love, i think you'll need to get to know the person better first ^.^"

angelicfairie

angelicfairie

There Is Still Hope

my love at first sight was someone that i didn't know was someone that was something close.
complicated and yuckie lets just leave it that way lol *awkward lol*
my hate at first sight wasn't really a hate it was more like a disliking and it was my big sister getting all the attention from guys and knowing how to use that attention to get what she wanted.
i couldn't do that 'cause i was taught the good fruits at an early age and payed much attention to those rules as i could understand because Someone was there for me more than anyone else was.

Signature Image

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

I'm in love with a guy I used to hate. Make a lot of sense, right? ^-^''

xD that stuff happens... we just can't help falling in love/hating someone the moment we see them...

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Quote by Tiascom'on, dont you got anything to say to the comment i posted abov?, or is my coolness just to overwhelming? lol XD(if spelled right -_-)

You know, you should shut your dumb mouth. It's not funny. Generally where I'm from people automatically hate people stronger than them. I never hate, just really dislike. Hating makes people seem like emos or people that needs to be punched. SUre appearances seem important, but why hate them for being themselves. You idiots think your the ones that are not being hated by other people, thinking your better than them by hating them even in first glance.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

for one thing, "love at first sight" is lust. pure and simple. "hatred at first sight" is just disgust, because that person's probably labelling you based on your appearance like, "Ugh, what IS that thing?!" yep, that's my take on it, and for the most part, it's probably true.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I fell in love with my last boyfriend the instant I saw him when I was in 10th grade, and he asked me out the next school year, but he dumped me because a friend told him to.

I am prejudiced and have an intense hatred for cheerleaders and preppy kids, simply because I was bullied by them in junior high/middle school. Experiences in high school did nothing to improve my views, merely worsen them. Honestly, how can I not hate them after all the hell they put me through?

As for non-cheerleaders and people who aren't preppy, I haven't hated them at first sight, but I'm prone to disliking a person based on dress, public behavior, behavior towards me, and stereotyping in the media. Guilty as charged.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I don't know about hating at first sight - but I don't think love at first sight is possible.

Attraction at first sight, infatuation at first sight, liking a person at sight, is definitely possible, and no one denies that. But as for love at first sight, I don't think so. One grows in love, it doesn't just appear at first sight. Love is.. something that is sometimes hard to define. Liking a person and loving a person are two totally different things.

As for hating at first sight - it may be possible, but still unlikely.. its more likely that one dislikes a person at first sight, or dislikes the way he/she looks, or dresses, etc, and that in turn leads someone to "dislike the person himself/herself." Anyway Im not too sure about the hating part.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.