Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

i mean the grim reaper. do any of u think hes real? my science teacher said that people blamed the black plague on him. oh yeah, IM A HUGE FAN!!!!lol so whats ur opinion?

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Umm, I believe that there is a spirit that comes to take your soul away from your human body, but I don't think that counts as believing in the grim reaper. I do not have much of an opinion on this, sorry.

oxygen is the only grim reaper there is, it slowly ages you and eventually kills you.

Signature Image

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Mweh, I don't think I belive. Though I wish I did.
I just see it as "God gives you life and He may take it away"...

But then again what if he didn't want you to die yet and you did anyway? 8D Works of the reaper I guess. Maybe I do belive.

Signature

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

the image of the grim reaper is cool, but no, he doesnt exist. u just die.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

yeah he's real.... no doubt about it

Signature

I dont think its important people only meet him when they die and if your dead then who cares

Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

WTF are u talking aboot!!!!

-repeat-

Zero37

Genosis

Death? Yeah, he's cute and cuddly. And sure, he exists, but no, he doesn't go around with a giant scythe reaping souls or anything like you're thinking - his real job is WAY better than that.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

u dont just die. something has to kill u.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

death is inevitable , so really why care if someone comes and take you or you just die . since you are gonna be dead it wont matter alot

If death is inevitable, then there's a good reason to think about it... I don't wanna meet Death, then get on his bad side, right?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.