Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another old cartoon:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... - Minitokyo

Another old cartoon:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

This is big as the power ranger... No! I think even bigger... There was a cartoon, then movies, another version of cartoon and a series...
My favourite turtle was Raphael coz he was always grumpy and nervous...
In my hood we would by toys and fight who was the best turtle. But i was lucky nobody liked Raphael exept me so i didnt have to fight. :)
All the characters are cool and the storie is dinamic... The idea of their birth as Ninja turtles in nowadays sucks but it was cool then... I think this cartoon was influenced by anime culture but hey no matter its a good cartoon...

Did you watch it as a kid or maybe watching it even today?

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

They taught the importance of Pizza :D . But I really like the old cartoon, the new one I can't see it.
Is possible that there are episode when the turtles mutate into ugly turtles?
My favorite furtle is Leonardo. why? because he has 2 cool swords.
The movies? I love the first 2..except for that Vanilla Ice appearance. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I like the cartoon and the real life one. Even the game rocks!

Signature Image

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah there is the one when thet transform into ugly turtles and i watched that show on German television but only few times in week coz i couldnt coz of school (i'm not german but i can understand the language)... And i think thats because they were hit by somekind mutant raygun or something... I like the new ones to coz the animation is better...

I remember watching it when i was little, had all the toys... they had that car that shot out pizza disks lol... the trading cards, bought the little box set that had all but like 2 cards in it. It was my favorite cartoon growin up. My fav was Mikie the smartass care free always wants his pizza lol.
The new cartoon is cool i'll give it that its much better on the animation but sum of the themes and characters... ex. Baxter Stockman... brain in a jar.... huh?

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

And in the new cartoon they dont have the black spots in their eyes. They look "cool", darker and blinder... LOL

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Quote by MrchakAnd in the new cartoon they dont have the black spots in their eyes. They look "cool", darker and blinder... LOL

Yeah but the style....I used to draw them like that when I as 6. I'm sure the style can be better than that.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

In the new series they should call it Teenage Mutant Space Tirtles or something... And yes Opti-kun (Magnus) you are older than me...
Anyone watched the show the real life kinda series (like not cartoon) it was on fox kids, i watched cupple of episodes and i still liked Raph... There is a chick turtle there...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

ninja turtles i remember them, leonardo was always my favorite too bad it had got old i bet now a days u dont here people saying cowabunga dude. XD

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

YEAH I totaly forgot about cowabunga dude!!! Thanks Barrel-kun!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by MrchakYEAH I totaly forgot about cowabunga dude!!! Thanks Barrel-kun!

Hey. Isnt it" Kallabunga?

Signature Image

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I dont know but you get the point LOL :d
i see spike-kun you 're helping that bunny to dominate the world... :)

I watched when I was a kid and the movies to.My favs were Raphael and Donatello(sorry if spelt wrong).I liked it better the original way though.Does it ever explain why they are all named after famous artists?

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah I see the old show when I was a kid, my favorite character was Shredder for the claws in his hands. I like the first and second movies, they was very realistic and good make! Turtles Power Cowabunga!!!!!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

O.O

You...

ARGH!!

I remember watching this show on TV- when it was new!!
i was a rabid fanboy too. I had the comforter, the trashcan, etc etc etc. I thought the epic of all epics had been created with TMNT the first movie and thought that they made a joke with the second one. I'm still waiting for the punchline. We're not even going to talk about the third movie.

TMNT owns your soul. I think may even put up a TMNT avatar.

Hmm...brings me back alot realy. I used to own almost every single action figure they released of them. Good times....good times.

Signature

Quote by MrchakAnd in the new cartoon they dont have the black spots in their eyes. They look "cool", darker and blinder... LOL

yea thats the style they used in the original tmnt comics where they all had red bandanas if any1 can remember those comics.....the storyline is pretty much based on that as well with the triceretons and stuff.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by colleenerbI watched when I was a kid and the movies to.My favs were Raphael and
Donatello(sorry if spelt wrong).I liked it better the original way
though.Does it ever explain why they are all named after famous artists?

Yeah thats because Leonardo, Donatelo, Raphael and Michelangelo were the best artists in ART and our turtles should be the best artists in Ninjutsu (or kung-fu i dont know...)...

The old TMNJ was uber. I used to watch it all the time when I was little.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Mine is Micheal Angelo!!!!!!! He rocks n I love his sence of humor!!!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.