Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [.:FOR GUYS!: sleepless kiss?:.] - Minitokyo

[.:FOR GUYS!: sleepless kiss?:.]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

searched..ake couldnt find it >.< meow:3

I asked this question to my mellie, and thought i would ask it to the men of mt^.~

Imagine your lover, laying down in a deep sleep, and the only way you could wake her up, was with a kiss...How would you kiss her, what would you say, or do?
I'm pretty sure the girls here want to hear what the men have to say ^.~

meow:3 girls..pay attention^.~
Guys dont be shy =^.^=

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Ugh...my girl usually wakes up earlier than me and she's the one ended up kissing me.

But when I actually do wake up earlier, a light kiss on the cheek will do. :)

The truth is, I prefer to see her sleeping. She's such a beaut in that position.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I would kiss her softly and gently, holder her mouth in my own. I would say, I have woke you with love. Then, I would allow here to choose the next course of action, unless she is mesmerized by her own state affairs. I would lift her bosom unto mine, saying "how lovely are thou!"

This is the part I wake up and smell something other than roses. Do girls like this stuff?

-repeat-

i'd sit there staring at her beautiful, angelic face for a few moments. slowly move towards her face, lightly tracing my finger along her bottom lip. then i'd gently brush my lips against hers.

I would do something similar to jasaiyajin statement.

And I ask the same question.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

If I happen to wake up before my girl does (when I get one lol) I would stare at her beautiful face when she's asleep cause I wouldn't want to wake her up just yet and give her a gentle kiss on the lips, followed by a slight smile. :)

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

If the girl that I truely loved was right in front of me and all I had to do was kiss her........ I would slowly walk up to her, look at her beauty , stare at her cute face and then kiss her :o When she would wake up I would say I've been waiting for you :) :o

I wouldn't say anything...I'd kiss her and let her do all the talking....if there was any that is.

Signature

Quote by emperorikei'd sit there staring at her beautiful, angelic face for a few moments.
slowly move towards her face, lightly tracing my finger along her
bottom lip. then i'd gently brush my lips against hers.

probably the same thing I would do xD ...

Kojiroh

Mokona

lol.. i dont liek tha corny stuff.. i think il just pour some water over her.. XP nah.. i would probably do the same as emperorike.. i tend to just do the first part;stare at her until she wakes up.. im afraid to wake her up.. she might go to the kitchen and get a knife out.. XD

This above all, thine own self be true.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

like kiss who? allready bye hearing ''love'' i'm like, what is love? can i eat it? ,and i dont even have a gf ne'ways, so thats it ^_^'

It is time for you to drown

i think i would give her a kiss on the cheek.....juz a light one will do......=)

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'd give her a kiss on the lips soft and gentle but meaningful. . . one that makes the whole world stand still. . . just like my first kiss

Signature Image

bah... I'll just lie down beside her, give her some kiss on the cheek/neck and give her some caress until she wakes up ;)

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

I dont have a girlfriend but if it was the only way to wake her up I will do it.

Wing Zero
Signature

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

i don't have a girlfriend, (hopefully someday i will) but if i have to, a simple peck will suffice, i guess...

Quote by jasaiyajinI would kiss her softly and gently, holder her mouth in my own. I would say, I have woke you with love. Then, I would allow here to choose the next course of action, unless she is mesmerized by her own state affairs. I would lift her bosom unto mine, saying "how lovely are thou!"
This is the part I wake up and smell something other than roses. Do girls like this stuff?

I like this stuff.

Oh well, anything goes, as long its comfortable for the both of us haha.

I would give her a gentle and slow kiss (simple kiss no tounge etc.)
One that could be the most loving kiss a guy could give a girl one that she would remember....
I have a great imagination, huh
And I don't even have a girlfriend *sigh*
I'll find someone right?
*smile*

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

french kiss all the way,but id walk up slowy making it seem very romantic hold her in my arms and kiss her passionently ^^

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Looking into my love's eyes as if my own eyes gleam with affection, seeing her sleep peacefully without disturbance, sleeping with such a beautiful expression on her face, I tell her, "you are the love of my life, the love who will bring me happiness and liveliness". I place one of my fingers on her lips, making a circular motion. Afterwards, I place my hand on her warm cheek and say, "baby, I love you, always and forever". Then, as I move in to kiss my love, I close my eyes, I touch her lips with my lips, and I begin to kiss her passionately, as if I've never kissed her before, with my love, heart, and soul. Then I begin a more seductive kiss, the french kiss, by touching her lips with my tongue, opening our mouths more while they're intertwined, and interlocking tongues, making seductive motions. Our kiss is very, very passionate...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Give her a shove and tell her I'm hungry go make breakfast! now that's a good kiss!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Wow.... everyone is quite poetic. Hehehe...

Brownie the Cat

Quote by SilentMasamuneLooking into my love's eyes as if my own eyes gleam with affection,
seeing her sleep peacefully without disturbance, sleeping with such a
beautiful expression on her face, I tell her, "you are the love of my
life, the love who will bring me happiness and liveliness". I place one
of my fingers on her lips, making a circular motion. Afterwards, I
place my hand on her warm cheek and say, "baby, I love you, always and
forever". Then, as I move in to kiss my love, I close my eyes, I touch
her lips with my lips, and I begin to kiss her passionately, as if I've
never kissed her before, with my love, heart, and soul. Then I begin a
more seductive kiss, the french kiss, by touching her lips with my
tongue, opening our mouths more while they're intertwined, and
interlocking tongues, making seductive motions. Our kiss is very, very
passionate...

*cries* aww honey bear T.T that was soo cute T.T

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.