Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [.:FOR GUYS!: sleepless kiss?:.] - Minitokyo

[.:FOR GUYS!: sleepless kiss?:.]

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

^^^^^^^^^^^ aww lovi dovi lol gr8 though

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

lay besides her until she opens her eyes, then kiss her lightly, and tell her.
"did i ever tell you, i really like you?"

because like is a more powerful word than love for me, and it brings you back to the days before being together, when it was a deep like, and want to be with someone. oh well. keep it real real.

Signature

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I would, gently brush her soft hair off of her face and gently press my lips upon hers.^^

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Awww, gosh you guys!!! Y'all are sooo romantic!!! *tears*
~~pero por alguna rason, no creo tanta maravilla que todos ustedes digan, por-que es mucha fantasia, ya lo vere en el dia que llege......(heh, heh....bet ya can't read that!)
~peace...

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

A big hug and then a soft kiss on the cheek. I like to see what i can get away with :).

anyway as long its comfy for us

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

well no need for me to get all romantic but i would keep it simple and kiss her gently on the neck and tell her that the best part of my day is waking up next to my sweet love and knowing that im a lucky guy... ^_^

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

i usually give mines a light peck on the lips, and if she kisses back then we'll see from there on =p if she doesn't, then i usually keep poking her sides until she wakes up and gives me the look of death!!! muahahahah aiyah

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

I'm still single...
Pity my poor, lonely soul XO ...
not :D .

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

I would kiss my love gently, than look at her beatiful eyes, and if she woke up, I would say "good morning, my love"
And than we would kiss again :)

I can imagine myself gently caressing her cheek with my hand, my breathing is a little unsteady.... I lean forward, my face close to hers.... then gently touch her lips with mine, only to follow with a long passionate kiss with an awakened lover. (Hope this makes you ladies drool ;)

I am not one to wake someone unnecessarily, I like to let them sleep, because they always look so peaceful. But if I had to wake mylover (not that I have one) I would brush her hair from her forhead and kiss her lightly and say, 'Good morning (name), it's time to get up.' in a soft voice. This is of course only if she is a light sleeper, if she was a heavy sleeper I would shake her foot by holding her big toe. This actually works for really deep sleepers.

Acidsmudge

Quote by squallkicksI can imagine myself gently caressing her cheek with my hand, my
breathing is a little unsteady.... I lean forward, my face close to
hers.... then gently touch her lips with mine, only to follow with a
long passionate kiss with an awakened lover. (Hope this makes you
ladies drool ;)

Have u read silentmasamunes post ^.~ now thats what gets me drooling lol

i will not wake her up... XP Coz my girl always sleeps very late... and i always wake up b4 9am... :)

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I would wake my Sleeping Beauty by sitting on the bed next to her, admiring her beauty, I would put my hand slowly on her forehead and use it to pull her hair back, behind her ear, I would then use my hand to help me lean on forward to her to give her a kiss, with a gentle deep kiss on her lower lip, by taking my time, as if eternity were mine, I will then remove my lips, slowly, tasting her sweet kiss and dreaming of her while pulling back, and once she is awake, no words would be said, we would just look at each other, as if the kiss and the looks have said every word that could be said...
My GF is my Sleeping Beauty!!!

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

I'd brush her hair softly away from her cheek softly rubbing my hand over it as I slolwy kiss her sliding my tounge half way parting her lips and tickling her tounge with my own till she woke :) {I've done it before lol}

Signature
Thank you to Toxictea23 for the ava and sig.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

A bucket of cold water right in the face works wonders.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I would do the same as emperorike. first i would sit next to her watching her while she sleeps and cherish the moment. then i would slowly move towards her. brushing her hair to the side then slowly and lightly like kiss her on the lips. cherishing the moment even more as our lips touched.

I'd put my hand behind her head bring her foreward and lay a gental closed mouth kis on the lips and if she woke up I'd move in for a hug followed by an open mouthed toung in kiss you know the classics

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.