Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sold Out!!?? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

I'm just a bit upset that the manga I want to buy was sold out and I have to wait a few days to buy one. What's more is that I went to 2 different bookstores and they both didn't have even one left! I just wonder if anyone here ever been in this situation as well? By the way, it is FMA I want to buy. The first volume's just published in Thailand last week.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

... Well, that is why usually people order books from online. If you know you want it, then buy it online. For sure it will be there, and it is also cheaper^^

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by RainOfStars... Well, that is why usually people order books from online. If you know you want it, then buy it online. For sure it will be there, and it is also cheaper^^

That and FMA is a very popular anime so it's no wonder that the manga is hard to find. Well it's not hard to find it's just that is well sells out quickly

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

R-chan

R-chan

3rd Division Captain

new manga are often sold out, because everyone wants to have them now. just wait a few days, then they will have it in your bookstore. ^^

Wanna become a werewolf? *grin*
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

Well, in my country, it's more bothersome to order online, plus there's not much such service available. Mostly we'll go out to bookstores and buy mangas ourselves. So that kinda happens when the manga is pupular..

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by R-channew manga are often sold out, because everyone wants to have them now. just wait a few days, then they will have it in your bookstore. ^^

yep that's true

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i remember i was waiting for volume #14 of samurai deeper kyo to come out... and the online store inventory told me that it was in stock at the border's near my house... so i thought... ok, i'll go get it... but lo and behold when i got there... it wasn't anywhere. i was very sad.

Signature Image

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

I know that feeling. It's happened to me plenty of times before. One time I was looking for vol 4 of a manga series and went through 4 different bookstores and none had it! Now whenever they don't have a manga I want in stock at the bookstore, I just order it online.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

I always have to rush to get a newtype magazine only one store sells them here and they only get in about 4 magazines so its first come

Signature Image

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

I asked 'Pa' to reserve it at sahagorn laew la.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.