Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you Concerned for Victims of Hurricane Katrina? - Minitokyo

Are you Concerned for Victims of Hurricane Katrina?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Yes I am... I'm worried sick. Even though I'm not american, I still feel pity for my fellow men. I wish they could recover fast. Those who lost their loved ones, I'm sorry, really. We should call on God today:

"God we are weak, but you are strong. Bless us all. Bless our lives."

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

bah, i dont care about them, i never had the ability to cry, feel sad or somthing, so thats makes me cold blooded,
and if i feel sad then its because somthing bad happend to ME or somthing

It is time for you to drown

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Yo Tias you're so mean man! >=( No corcern huh? You... are really annoying!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Yes, indeed I am. But the distant between is a long one, so I'm not as effected by it, you can call me cold if you like.

to tell u the truth... im not really concern about them....these things happend and we cant avoid it.... eventhough im not concern about them.. im still playing my part to donate... donating is all i can do.... even if i cry it wont change the damages which had been done...

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Uhm... soothsayer... I'm not crying I'm just concerned!

Signature

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Hmm i am a little worried bout the people there...all i can offer are my prayers...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Not really.

I only care about things or people that directly effect me. I'm too far away from the disaster and know nobody down there. I can't feel much sympathy.

Maybe if I was sent down there, yes, but otherwise -- and although I do feel bad for them -- it's not something that really hurts me much.

yes im very concerned. you have to think thats a whole town that has been displaced. it hard to start from scratch and begin again. if i was in the states i would help in any way i could.
MAdlion

ah.. crap sorry about that.. concerned* =P

I feel sorry for them but amerika is so far a way
that it sometimes really hard to feel eny sorry for them.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Considering that I am a victim since New Orleans is my hometown, I'm worried sick about my people down there so I hope they come out of there safely. Even if a disaster happened to be far from the U.S. like the London subway bombing, I'd still show concern cause we're all human beings.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I'm really feel very sorrie 4 them......if I had alot of money
I'll definitely fly there myself and help them!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I feel sorry for them and it would indeed suck very much, but i'm not really concerned. Theres no reason to be concerned cause we live in a mostly uncaring world. Sure people will donate but that doesn't mean they care. I'm not going to get upset and worry about them when i know they wouldn't give a dam if it was my town.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Quote by gel-chanYes I am... I'm worried sick. Even though I'm not american, I still feel pity for my fellow men. I wish they could recover fast. Those who lost their loved ones, I'm sorry, really. We should call on God today:
"God we are weak, but you are strong. Bless us all. Bless our lives."

You are very kindhearted. :)

Quote by s9031496cI'm really feel very sorrie 4 them......if I had alot of money

Ditto

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

so so sorry for them...no homes and no place to go. makes me appreciate how lucky i am. i really wanna donate and stuff, but nothing to spare for now...

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i truly feel sorry for those that suffered hurricane katrina. especially when i'm living in california and seeing some of them being flown here to find shelter and seeking family members... it's really a heart-moving sight.
i had a friend who had just been reunited with her aunt after her aunt's house had been destroy in mississippi... it's heartbreaking just to hear about it.
i'm worried sick for all those out there who have to rebuilt their lives from scratch. :(

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by s9031496cI'm really feel very sorrie 4 them......if I had alot of money

Same goes for me!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Everyone must be concerned unless they are really evil :D

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.