Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Onimusha: Dawn Of Dreams - Minitokyo

Onimusha: Dawn Of Dreams

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have recently seen trailers for the upcoming Onimusha game 'Dawn of Dreams and was wondering if anyone would recommend the previous games in the series. They've always been games that I've looked at and been impressed by, but was never willing to take a chance on it and spend the £30 to buy it.

I understand the game is similar to Devil May Cry in it's controls and obviously, the graphics are stunning at times, especially in the cut scenes. Basically, would it be wise for me to buy up the whole series and play through them all?

[EDIT] Here's the link to the new trailer: LINKEH

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I have an Onimusha game (PC Version), which one I'm not to sure because only the in-game dialogue is in english. I found it to be hard to play and a bit technical. But I like 1st/3rd person games and this appears to be a rolepley type game so maybe I'm not the best person to give an opinion on this game :)

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Aa-chan what are you waiting for go buy the whole series Onimusha is one of the best games on PS2 :) I have them all and believe me I really enjoyed every moment I played in it Onimusha :)
and by the way Onimusha: Dawn Of Dreams is the final serie so you better buy the previous XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Onimusha is one of the best game series to play, the story is awesome, the villain are thoug, and the video animations are awesome!!! I recommend you The Onimusha III for PS2, that is the best of the three, but buy it in order so you can understand the story better

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have to say, I am sorely [for my credit card at least] tempted to buy all three and play them through :D .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

I never really had an interest in the onimusha games, and it isnt going to start now.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Well, that's a great series, the 3rd is really good, and the jogability is really cool, the graphics sort of remind the resident evil series in the first, but that's ok, and the other 2 are poligonal (if I remember well) but the 3rd is really awesome and wasthe one I've played much with my brother...

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by levezzaliWell, that's a great series, the 3rd is really good, and the jogability is really cool, the graphics sort of remind the resident evil series in the first, but that's ok, and the other 2 are poligonal (if I remember well) but the 3rd is really awesome and wasthe one I've played much with my brother...

I must agree with him. Onimusha 3 is really good and the graphics have improved from the last two...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I enjoyed Onimusha 3 much. It offered a superior battle style when compared to 1 and 2.

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

i don't know what u people talking about.
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

I would highly recommend playing all 3.

I played them there alright

seems like a goood game

Signature
thanks to kawaii-chicken

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

o.O trailers for the new Onimusha game is out!
...i'll go take a looksee now... XD

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I have heard that a movie is going to be released and that they decided to take the plot from Onimusha3

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.