Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE!!!!!! All ADMINS and MODS, PLEASE read!! - Minitokyo

I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE!!!!!! All ADMINS and MODS, PLEASE read!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

@.@

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

wow...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

... Your threads are ones that have been created already... Why do we have to answer the same exact thread twice? Geez, it's their site, let them do what they want with it. Threads like this just get annoying cuz of all the complaining. *rolls eyes* I guess you can't take all the pressure (as if there is any). *rolls eyes*

Why do you kill the joy of death?

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

aaall righty then..... O_O

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Well you can still go to another forum. Just say there's different rules in different forums even if you don't agree with them.

Haven't read your whole post but I think too it's a pity that "fave threads" aren't allowed. After all the "what are you listening now ?" is IMO more pointless than the fave ones...

And err... well there are other forums.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

w00tazn

w00tazn

hottie.

OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!OMG CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

if you hate it so much just leave then. who fucking cares how you feel? you are just one in a million.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/theravenisdead/Internet-SeriousBusiness2.jpg

Flame elsewhere.

Signature Image

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

okay i didn't read all because i get sick from reading YOUR KIND OF writing xD sorry i'm not a mod anyway. but well the mods delete same threads to keep the forum cleaner. so members can easily choose the thread they want to post in. you shouldn't be so upset, violated the freedom of speech xD

No need to be an attention whore. If you don't like it then just leave.

Quote by TheRavenIsUnSkillhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/theravenisdead/Internet-SeriousBusiness2.jpg

Flame elsewhere.

roffles

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

you can PM all of your friends, too. letting them know that you're leaving. they WILL get a notification if you PM them.
Shequel is the head honcho, by the way, not Nuriko.
If there were less rules, MT would get hectic and chaotic; and then it wouldn't be fun for anybody. if you're going to be a member here, you have to abide by the rules.
countless other members have found ways to have fun and express themselves while still abiding these rules.
why can't you?

edit: and yes, i read your ENTIRE thread. -_-'

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by w00taznOMG capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
if you hate it so much just leave then. who fucking cares how you feel? you are just one in a million.

*nods & agrees*

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Excuse me, I am not the cause of your problems and I don't appreciate you implying that I am. I am here to enforce the rules, which you obviously still need to read.
Have you ever been to a forum with no rules? I don't find them fun whatsoever, but if you want "free speech," then I suggest you find one, having a tantrum here will not change our rules.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

oh by the way, i saw your "favorite video game" thread.
you were complaining that you wouldn't be able to know what other people are interested in and stuff.
you got over 100 posts on it!! what, you wanted more?! sheesh...

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

*shakes head* You're just a damn complainer. And it's not like we care. Sorry, but I don't like it when ppl place all the blame on one person or even a certain group of ppl, what you're saying and have said was uncalled for. We really don't need idiots on MT, so goodridance. :)

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

LOL My sig quote was right after all!!!

Quote by Rikimaru-jpWhen it comes to discipline the first hundred years are the hardest

I just want to comment about one thing though what would you feel if you made a thread with a very unique topic that no one ever made before and someone just took your idea and duplicated it ? and his topic got more success than your origianl topic? so you you see I don't agree with you about this point "to have duplicate topics".
just one piece of an advice Play By Their Rules ;)

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by Rikimaru-jpLOL My sig quote was right after all!!!

Quote by Rikimaru-jpWhen it comes to discipline the first hundred years are the hardest

I just want to comment about one thing though what would you feel if you made a thread with a very unique topic that no one ever made before and someone just took your idea and duplicated it ? and his topic got more success than your origianl topic? so you you see I don't agree with you about this point "to have duplicate topics".

actually, if that ever DID happen, you could report the other guy's thread as a duplicate.

Signature Image

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by undeadsymphony

Quote by Rikimaru-jpLOL My sig quote was right after all!!!

Quote by Rikimaru-jpWhen it comes to discipline the first hundred years
are the hardest

I just want to comment about one thing though what would you feel if
you made a thread with a very unique topic that no one ever made before
and someone just took your idea and duplicated it ? and his topic got
more success than your origianl topic? so you you see I don't agree
with you about this point "to have duplicate topics".

actually, if that ever DID happen, you could report the other guy's
thread as a duplicate.

-.-! I was giving him an example so he/she can see that his/her point of view about having duplicate threads is wrong!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

WOOHOO U GO GURL
put ur hands up in the air n wave like u juss dont care
woo HOO
lolz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by Rikimaru-jp -.-! I was giving him an example so he can se that his point of view aboput having duplicate threads is wrong!!!

okay, i believe you.
its not that big of a deal...

Signature Image

bah i have had harder times than u

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

Good point Rikimaru-jp

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

i think Sunnyd29 has a point, who cares about what we want to talk about, its not really going to hurt anyone. forums do need rules, but favourite threads should be allowed as long as that's not all you post

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm...lol, read the "farewell speach"....if it doesnt concern everyone in the forum then you dont type in the forum, you can PM your frinds and tell them your leaving, cause, I for one dont know you, wich means i dont care if your really busy with your school. It just doesnt belong in the forum.

about the freedom of speach...how would you feel if there was 5 threads the same, just different names? ex. Whats your favourite japansese food?
Whats your favourite food from japan?
Whats your favourite asian foods?
Do you have a favourite japanese dish?
!!to all japansese food lovers!! ..........nice???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.