Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE!!!!!! All ADMINS and MODS, PLEASE read!! - Minitokyo

I AM SICK OF THIS PLACE!!!!!! All ADMINS and MODS, PLEASE read!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Yes I must agree you have a point...I was kind of thinking the same thing...well atleast this is a good topic that shouldnt be closed! lol.

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

Phew, I read your post but I'm not in agreement with your angst. This is a free site and you have to abide by the rule set forth by the admin and mods. No one forced you to come here and no one will force you to leave. You do not need to use caps lock to emphasize your point. You could have made an issue without it.

Frankly, I am not sorry if you decide to leave. You obviously don't have the patience and maturity to be a contributing member here. Look at me. I am not much of contributor here but I try to participate by leaving comments to deserving members who contribute wallpapers and upload nice scan.

mt is not a wild west with free-for-all. It is community just like the real world. Tantrums like these will not get much sympathy for you. Just what have you done here that gives you right to scream bloody murder here?

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by w00taznOMG capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg capslock!!!!!!!!!!!omg CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
if you hate it so much just leave then. who fucking cares how you feel? you are just one in a million.

that is tru. but to say it in my own words: u dont fuckin like it then leave! no one cares what the fuck u think/feel!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Closed as per request of the author of the thread.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

Quote by XianPuYou know, the trolls that came in here to flame him for creating this thread are as bad, if not worse than the guy that created this thread whining about things. I'm pretty damn sure that he knows that it's their site and they can do what they want, how they want. Do we really need someone to point that out? Yeesh. And for the flamers in here, do you feel better now that you've 'decimated' someone, now that you've put them down because they had a differing view? Oh! Oops, this person makes threads that are already in existence?
Well, surely your mother taught you better ways to deal with things like this. It's called manners. After he calmed down, he showed that he had some. Why don't the members do the same in kind? Damn people...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/Xian76Pu/CO.jpg

funny and paradox.

netiquette always applies anywhere on mt (at least let's try to believe so) except spam lounge. so, whenever writing a complaint, proper english and mature capsize control is the key to success. you know, it's always nice to have freedom of speech, but let's not try and abuse it.
obviously, the creator of this post never learnt that, and thus created something absolutely illegible, which one might associate to a child's screaming because someone stole his lollipop.
given the fact that average age of all the users on this page lies above, let's say, 16, something like that is perceived as highly immature and completely unnecessary, and, of course, will be reprimanded, mostly even flamed. no offense, but that is highly justified.
if you aren't happy with what people reply to the thread creator, don't read it. it's his/her own fault to be immature like that. invalid accusations always get the sack.

instead of wasting people's time, why not take a break and play a bit with sand... can be relaxing, at times. haven't tries that yet, though. hell you even already posted captain obvious ;_;

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.