Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's is your favorite quote? - Minitokyo

What's is your favorite quote?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

What is your favorite quote and why(This sounds like something that would be on a quiz or something...-_-)? Or do you just know any really funny ones?
Please share I really love hearing them!

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I like:

Dont get mad. Get glad. With glad paper bags.

Stupid I know. But i like it! Ill think of some other ones and ill post it here ok?

Signature Image

"It's the one that says Bad Mutha' F***a'"
From Pulp Fiction.

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

**work like you don't need the money,love like you've never been hurt,& dance like you do when nobody's watching**

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I got another one:

"Love doesnt make the world go round. Love makes the ride worth while."

Signature Image

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

"i gave up on books when 'to kill a mocking bird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mocking bird"
-homer simpson
"2am is prime hour for stoned teenagers buying shiny things"
apu

thoes are my 2 favs from the simpsons.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

I really like this one... especially during these Bush years when this quote seems to be forgotten.
From Theodore Roosevelt (a past american president).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i already made a form like this http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/29326/
also this is most likely going to be closed by mod although this is a good topic.

one of my favs are this one

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless-like water.Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash! Be water my friend."
-Bruce Lee

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

"One day he'll think that coz of his lack of effort is the reason there is no air in space" (Duo and Heero talking about Quatre)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

"Is better to request pardon than to request permission" =P

Well, I can't decide no my favorite. It's either 70% of the dialogue in Hellsing, anything Kaworu says in Eva, or "You shoot me in a dream; you better wake up and apolagize." - Mr. White - Reservoir Dogs.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

"Now, let's all get drunk and play ping-pong!"
--Stonecutter No. 1 from The Simpsons

or

"Ukelele no good!"
--Haruhara Haruko (or is it Haruha Raharu) from FLCL

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33101/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/32986/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/31421/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/29326/

This one is current and open:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/31267/

Please refrain from creating "favorites" threads and search before creating threads to avoid duplicates. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Let's see....."Move it Dog Face!!!!" by Kouga from Inuyasha
"You have zero talent, you should just quit now..." by Yuki from Gravitation
Gya...i don't know any good ones...but those are the ones i could remember at this moment... XD

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

my favorite quote has to be "Nothing is Impossible it just hasnt been done yet" :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Mine so far is "Hold still Nathan, this will only hurt once....., but DAMN will it hurt!" -Meatwad.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by Mrchak"One day he'll think that coz of his lack of effort is the reason there is no air in space" (Duo and Heero talking about Quatre)

yeah thats a good one.
heres mine:
bouncer: "the only way you're getting out of here is over my big, dead ass."
seraph: "so be it."
from the matrix revolutions.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

I'm not sure if this is a quote, but
who every said it, I'll give credit to it.

"Only my dog understands me"

oh and

from the Citi ID theft commercials

1 out of the rest.

"Fifthteen hundred dollars for a leather boostia. I didn't care, it lifts and separates."

Here are the others
Citi commercials

Signature

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

We're not tools of the government or anyone else.
Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but
at least I've always fought for what I believed in.

Gray Fox

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

For the ladies - "Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers" - anonymous

For everyone - "you can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses" - anonymous

here's mine "shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - anonymous

sorry, I don't know who's quotes are these, I read it somewhere and remembered.

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

The only lotion is the ocean

Absolute Power corrupts absolutly

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

Pretty much anything Eddie Izzard says.

Quote by miraku-spikeI like:

Dont get mad. Get glad. With glad paper bags.

Stupid I know. But i like it! Ill think of some other ones and ill post it here ok?

Haha... Nice quote XD

Mine is "Lead me follow me or get the hell out of my way" - George S. Patton

"If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice." - Tom Clancy
"60% of the time it works ALL the time." "That doesn't make any sense." - Anchorman

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.