Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost in Shell - Minitokyo

Ghost in Shell

Tagged under Ghost in the Shell

page 1 of 1 6 total items

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

well, well, I had a question: Is there a difference between Ghost in Shell and Ghost in Shell Standalone Complex (what a long name) Im a bit lazy today so I came here to ask
Hope someone answers me ^^

Ghost in the shell is a movie and SAC a serie even if they have the same characters (well I think so), they have different stories.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by alminaGhost in the shell is a movie and SAC a serie even if they have the same characters (well I think so), they have different stories.

Yea she pretty much wrapped it up in a nutshell.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Same characters but different universe. Kinda like Tenchi.

well for instance, the main character the major, she 'died' in the movie. so its not a continuation of the movie, oh yewah, they also fixed it up (much better now) that the major doesn't have to get naked to go invisible in the SAC

IMO the movie was better.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.