Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 abortions my god - Minitokyo

abortions my god

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

ok i checked for this top[ic did not find it o well sm one on mt will prov me wrong and there be this topic on mt

abortions why are people complaying about geting the and saying killing them is wrong .. why do we have condoms are u stupid people if u did not want a kid u shoud not have did it i the first place, it really just the stupid 13- 16 girls geting abortions they should really think first,
well any way do u think there should be or shoudent be abortions
i think is really on where ur case is if the kid is going to die or is the woman going to die it really her chose then but geting layed and have a kid u really cant take care of and have an abortion to get rid of the pest is a really bad way to think of it

well any way do u think there should be or shoudent be abortions?

if it`s to save your wife u can have the abortion or the othere way around to save the kid

long and thought out answers get a cookie ^.^
i am tired of hearing this on the news so i put it here

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/30169/
lol how do you check again???

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/26939/ - Hey, man, more news...there's a thread on the same topic. I am against abortions for several reasons, but I'll only enlist one of those reasons...it's simply because people should be responsible for what they do in terms of having sex or being raped, and people should be responsible for the consequences, if any, for their actions.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

jotfif

jotfif

why does this keep happening to me< i use the stupid search

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Yea http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/30169/ is closed for the one SilentMasamune mentions.

Quote by SilentMasamuneI am against abortions for several reasons. One is simply because people should be responsible for what they do in terms of having sex or being raped.

Surely you are not suggesting that girls are responsible for getting raped..??

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by unicorn2006Yea http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/30169/ is closed for the one SilentMasamune mentions.

Quote by SilentMasamuneI am against abortions for several reasons. One is simply because people should be responsible for what they do in terms of having sex or being raped.

Surely you are not suggesting that girls are responsible for getting raped..??

well in sum cases yea and no

Signature

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

i dont agree with abortions but what you said wasnt fair

Quote by jotfif
abortions why are people complaying about geting the and saying killing
them is wrong .. why do we have condoms are u stupid people if u did
not want a kid u shoud not have did it i the first place,

People dont only use condoms for not having babies, it also protects you of AIDS and HIV

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by unicorn2006Surely you are not suggesting that girls are responsible for getting raped..??

Some guys are ignorant, we all know that. In terms of having sex, the guy could walk out on the girl and say that that isn't his kid; thus, he would leave the female hanging with the fetus. In terms of rape, I think it's everyone's responsibility to watch out for the "nuts" in the streets because it's mostly all over the news nowadays. Even little kids sometimes get raped by these sick fools on the streets who probably couldn't get girlfriends for themselves (some may be girls who couldn't get boyfriends, but it's not that likely since men are somewhat less mature than women are, based on my experiences).

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Yeah, little girls (0-13) are so responsible for being raped and when you get mugged it is really all your fault, I mean who cares if they have a gun to your head, your the one who gives them your wallet... jeez, think answers through a little more.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Put it this way, if you want to be a murder, go and have an abortion. Rape altogether is another issue that could be discussed in numerous threads. As for the usual side of things, there's more then enough information out there to help people prevent such occurances from happening. As a friend's, cousin's grandmother said to him when she found out his girlfriend got pregnant:
"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DOUBLE WRAP THAT SHIT?!"

*Side note: Double wrapping does nothing to create extra prevention. Infact, it is known to actually work the exact opposite.

You get my point though.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

its not that great to kill something living, but the government shouldnt just put a huge NO on it. its not like theyre having the baby. its up to the mom, basically she should have the option of whether or not to have an abortion. since not all pregnancies are intentional and sometimes they get pregnant for the wrong things, basically it should b the mothers decision not the government.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I believe, my life, my choice. I am not a woman, but if I wanted an abortion, then I would simply want one. If I wanted one bad enough, I would find someone to do it before the baby matured. Conservatives tend to sympathize with life as the moment of conception, so it means killing if aborted. However, if the conception is a mistake or force rape, then usually the person carrying the baby is either dumb or a victim.

The true problem is that some are addicted to the old pleasure center of sex, it is what keeps the race alive as well. A double edged sword, it is now finally taking a toll on the world's overpopulation.
The government might start thinking sex is causing us harm, then start declaring laws to control the reproduction of everyone.

I think we are de-evolving or at least destroying ourselves, cause the mass population of the earth proves that most people have a shallow understanding of their surroundings. China is doing it, the rest of the world might start soon too.

Heh, the issue is barely touched here, there are many other aspects that relate and modify every argument against and for this topic.

-repeat-

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Existing thread; closing.

And for my two cents: It's a clump of 50 cells - murder! murder! You lose billions more cells when you scrape your knee. Anyways.

Closed.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.