Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wats ur expertise and hobbies? - Minitokyo

wats ur expertise and hobbies?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i just want to learn about anybody's expertise and hobbies!!

weeeellll mine is annoying my sisters (cuz i can really get on their nerves) pretend sleeping (sometimes i can get a way w/ thinkin that i am sleeping) writing my own stories, drawing my own manga . . . and last but not least . . . being me!! <---- my # 1 expertise! heh heh

so wats urs!?

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

wasting time on my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness, btw nice avatar.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

My hobby is collecting Anime and manga...

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by DoubleBarrelwasting time on my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness, btw nice avatar.

hey! what's that suppose to mean! you don't mean that do you?

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

"What is your hobby?":
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33363

Try to use the search box before creating new threads to avoid duplicates :)

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

writing and drawing
i amazingly to myself have more than a volume of rough draft for my manga
thats around 186 pages

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by unicorn2006"What is your hobby?":http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33363

OoOoOo thx for the site!! really appreciate it!

Signature

Videogames.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

video games!! OoOoOoOo me too!!

Signature

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by nimiru

Quote by DoubleBarrelwasting time on my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness, btw nice avatar.

what u do have a nice avatar, why would i lie. :\

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by nimiru

you booger i don't mean that!! i meant when you said "wasting time on my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness" oy vey!

Signature

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by nimiru

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by nimiru

Quote by DoubleBarrelwasting(...) time on
my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness, btw nice avatar.

you booger i don't mean that!! i meant when you said "wasting time on
my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness" oy vey!

yeah i really do mean it. why???

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by nimiru

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by nimiru

Quote by (...) time on
my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness, btw nice avatar.[/quote

you booger i don't mean that!! i meant when you said "wasting time on
my sorrow and not enjoying the happiness" oy vey!

yeah i really do mean it. why???

hmmmmmmmm . . . . as in really REallY!! ^_^'

Signature

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

its not important

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

ok ok lang!!

Signature

finding forums that work at work, playing games, playing around with computers, photoshop , and any other time wasters, also swimming and boxing are my passions for sports/hobbys. Also reading manga and watching anime, learning jap slowly.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

wow you guys are into sports . . . *sigh* i'm not . . . to be honest i'm not really athletic.

Signature

My expertise is in computers (building them mostly)

My hobbies are writing, reading, history, science, physics, quantum physics, geography, geology, volcanology, meteorology, oceanography, chemistry, Information Technology, games, more games, reading up on the news, reading up on the latest scientific breakthroughs, reading about the military, watching the most realistic military movies and mini-series to gain a better understanding of the hardships of being a soldier in war, deleting spam from my email, sending the addresses of said spam to the Feds, checking up on Mt. St. Helens, checking up on Mt. Rainier.

Hmm thats about it I guess. debating is also fun, but frustrating when you find someone who really knows what they are talking about.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by 7eight7My expertise is in computers (building them mostly)
My hobbies are writing, reading, history, science, physics, quantum physics, games, more games, reading up on the news, reading up on the latest scientific breakthroughs, reading about the military, watching the most realistic military movies and mini-series to gain a better understanding of the hardships of being a soldier in war, deleting spam from my email, sending the addresses of said spam to the Feds.
Hmm thats about it I guess. debating is also fun, but frustrating when you find someone who really knows what they are talking about.

OoOoOoOoOoOo!! wow! very interesting!! ;)

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by unicorn2006"What is your hobby?":http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33363

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.