Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 182 total items

Cancel

Do you think that there's actually that 'one' speacial person out there for you? And if you do, do you think you'll ever find them?

If you ask me yes I do think there's that one person out there for you. Cause I've found mine. :) Wuve you Zero. <3 Hehe... Well anyway I just think it'll take time to find them.

What do you think?

• Sep 15, 2005

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

I don't know I haven't found her yet :( Atleast I don't think I have. College has made me forget.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Cancel

i really don't know...i'm an odd prson...but hopefully i'll find that one person just for me....

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Cancel

Quote by SpystreakI don't know I haven't found her yet :( Atleast I don't think I have. College has made me forget.

Awwww.... It's o.k Spy. :) *pats his back* You'll find her one day and for now it's good that your concertrating on collage.

• Sep 15, 2005

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Cancel

i dont care to be honest, i gave up one finding the one who is special and decided to live my life in perfect solitude.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

I know I haven't found her yet, but I keep getting infatuated every year or so. But all that said, I'm still in the market, looking for the right one.

Cancel

Quote by DoubleBarreli dont careto be honest, i gave up one finding the one who isspecial and decided to live my life in perfect solitude.

kinda sounds like me. only i havn't given up looking, i just don't think there is one for me.

Signature Image

Cancel

Quote by DoubleBarreli dont care to be honest, i gave up one finding the one who is special and decided to live my life in perfect solitude.

But your still young DoubleBarrel. I'm sure you'll find her one day but you can't have the additute forever.

• Sep 15, 2005

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Cancel

I believe that there's somebody out there for me, and i hope I find her... but I know it'll take a while, so I'll just live the best I can until then.

• Sep 15, 2005

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Cancel

i don't think i will find the "one" and i wouldn't want to find one! i prefer being lonely and by myself! i don't think is is worth finding the "one"! you guys might think i am weird but that is the way i am!! :)

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

• Sep 15, 2005

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Cancel

Quote by Alisha

Quote by DoubleBarreli dont care to be honest, i gave up one finding the
one who is special and decided to live my life in perfect
solitude.

But your still young DoubleBarrel. I'm sure you'll find her one day but
you can't have the additute forever.

thanks Alisha but im certain i wont change.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

• Sep 15, 2005

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Cancel

Special, hmmmm I guess that's the word, but me hell no I think not......Let's just say there can be a person out there for me but can there be THE person out there for me........Hey listen I'm a really lovey dubby,sensitive person,sharing, caring,touchy feely,no flirty cause never got me no where so stopped after the fourth grade,average beauty as people have said especially adults,ummm never have the time to love because school is in the way and family is very important though I wish someone would,no one ever loved me:( sad oh well but hey that's life! XP
Well to answer your question I do not believe that there is a special someone out there for me........

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

Quote by darkspiral486I believe that there's somebody out there for me, and i hope I find
her... but I know it'll take a while, so I'll just live the best I can
until then.

That's the sprit! XD I hope you find her one day too darkspiral. :)

Quote by Dungenmasterkinda sounds like me. only i havn't given up looking, i just don't
think there is one for me.

There's someone for everyone. Don't be sad.

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

thanks for the vote of confidence, but i'm going to have to go with a different mind set for the time being.

Signature Image

Cancel

I don't think I'll ever find that someone...not in this time, anyways. Maybe if I die and I can go back in time, I may find someone ^_^'

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Cancel

Never tried searching for that someone either. Life is still young yet I feel as if I'm aging fast then most ,always seeing people laugh and be so carefree about love and life.

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

Hehe good question. well i guess cause there is someone for everyone. I jsut hope my true love is like Kira from GS lmao XP

Cancel

Quote by animefairyi don't think i will find the "one" and i wouldn't want to find one! i
prefer being lonely and by myself! i don't think is is worth finding
the "one"! you guys might think i am weird but that is the way i am!! :)

Uh... Animefairy I used to be just like you. Independtant and all. Your still growing up. Soon your gonna start to like boys! XD

Quote by moonakiSpecial, hmmmm I guess that's the word, but me hell no I think
not......Let's just say there can be a person out there for me but can
there be THE person out there for me........Hey listen I'm a really
lovey dubby,sensitive person,sharing, caring,touchy feely,no flirty
cause never got me no where so stopped after the fourth grade,average
beauty as people have said especially adults,ummm never have the time
to love because school is in the way and family is very important
though I wish someone would,no one ever loved me:( sad oh well but hey
that's life! XP Well to answer your question I do not believe that
there is a special someone out there for me........

Ah.... Moonaki you just have a lot on your mind right now. I dont think it'll be a good time to have someone but I'm sure you'll find someone one day. It doesnt have to be now though so cheer up. :)

Quote by DoubleBarrel thanks Alisha but im certain i wont change.

*shakes her head no* No No things will change. It just takes time.

Quote by Dungenmasterthanks for the vote of confidence, but i'm going to have to go with a different mind set for the time being.

Hmmm.... Alright if you say so but I'm sure you'll find her.

• Sep 15, 2005

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Cancel

yeah im sure that theres someone out there for me, i just havent found him yet...

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Cancel

No.

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

Probebly not, but i guess only the future can tell :)

Signature

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Cancel

Alisha your too kind.!
Hey I'm up for grabs!hahahah J/K :D I never let a man touch me anywhere!>=(
I think love kinda scares me cause I don't know how to react to it.

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

Quote by moonakiNever tried searching for that someone either. Life is still young yet
I feel as if I'm aging fast then most ,always seeing people laugh and
be so carefree about love and life.

Hmmm... You might not be ready for one also moonaki. Thats alright. No need to rush. :)

Quote by moonakiAlisha your too kind.!
Hey I'm up for grabs!hahahah J/K :D I never let a man touch me anywhere!&gt;=(
I think love kinda scares me cause I don't know how to react to it.

Haha... Oh whatever moonaki. What if it was a hott dude? XD

Quote by SnicketNo.

Wha? That's the answer huh? Tell me more! Tell me more! XD I'm just kidding.

• Sep 15, 2005
Cancel

Sometimes I feel like I already have and I've already lost her.
Hopefully one day all that will be resolved. Wether she comes back or I find someone else...either way it'd be pretty nice.

Signature

• Sep 15, 2005

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.