Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person? - Minitokyo

Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Everyone has their opinions, but in general, I too think that there is a special someone for everyone, it takes time to find that person, or it might not at all. I do believe in taking actions of my own, but I also believe in fate as well and sometimes fate will lend you a hand in finding that special person and when you do find your potential soulmate, keep the bond ya'll have for each other and never let go of it.

For that special someone to be seen, you gotta use your heart.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Quote by moonakiWhen you say special one,people,it doesn't mean a game of love it means
the one you live your life with forever until you die living on with
that strong love never ending.Using every moment of your life to be
with that one you special person thinking of them always seeing there
admirable face everyday,everytime of your life.Love is life I
guess,.... mostly.For me love is not my life as I've seen so far...but
I know that love is a really great thing you can have and if you have
it hold on to it.

Yeah love is about being happy with the other person and it's also about commitment. Yes being happy and joyful with the person is a lot of it but it takes commitment to keep it that way. Nothings perfect so yes that does mean there will be fights in a relationship. It just depends on if you can keep it together. Be true to the one you love and be true to yourself.

Quote by bblsoh no...you're not crazy! lol!!
and i totally understand what you mean! but i still believe that you
can still find that special bond with more than one person, and i like
to think that it wouldn't be limited to only that one person. so i
really wasn't referring to friends...altho' they are the greatest! ^_^'

Yeah! Friends are awesomeness! XD Never thought about sharing the speacial bond with more then one person. I always thought it would be you and that one other person to be together. But I guess it can be that way too. It's your oppion and that's cool. :)

"the most important person you will know when the moment is the correct, no before nor after" that's I think

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i hope that there's a special person out there for me...

...because i'd like to meet him one of these days. :D

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I already found her Princess and you know the details, hehehe! ^_^

i really want to say it to her but I'm having trouble with my life so I guess I'll be keeping it until the time comes!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

I'll be,long time since you made a thread baby [sorry boutbefore ran into trouble I explain later] I think there is a special someone [guess who lol] myyyyy Alisha-sama!! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

God's the only one that knows for me.
Especially for my older brother (his attitude is pretty much a 100% effective girl repellent).

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Quote by ZeroDegressI'll be,long time since you made a thread baby [sorry boutbefore ran
into trouble I explain later] I think there is a special someone [guess
who lol] myyyyy Alisha-sama!! :D

Awwww... Hehe... I know it's been a while since I've made a thread. ^_^' Oopsy.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Probably not since the odds are against it. What are the odds that one person would find the one person they are to be with. Very low if you ask me.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

I do indeed, as a matter of fact, I believe that that one person will also be my soulmate. I only hope I'll actually get to meet her in my lifetime :P
P.S. You'll never find them if you're looking ;)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I do. There's always another piece to the puzzle. Sum people just spend to much time in tryin to find that person so it seems like forever. Sumtimes it's best to just let it come to u.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Quote by bobobobI think you can answer that Alisha. i cant explain the feeling that i
have around Angel. There is no word to discribe it.

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by Alisha

Quote by DoubleBarreli dont care to be
honest, i gave up one finding the
one who is special and decided to live my life in perfect
solitude.

But your still young DoubleBarrel. I'm sure you'll find her one day but
you can't have the additute forever.

thanks Alisha but im
certain i wont change.

Thats what i thought at first, but then my wonderful Angel came along
and i never want to leave Her. I really did think my life was going to
be like Jack(naked snake) or david(solid snake), intill i met Angel.

Awwwww you are so sweet Chris. I'm so glad I found you . I never want to leave you either .

Signature Image

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Don't know and couldn't care less if I never find that one.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I don't think so... been through too much crap with women... It's not good..... so I guess, If you do fall in love with that special person and it feels right, then it should be that person... If you feel incomplete when that person is not around or you miss that person too much.... then it could be.... but I don't know, there's always problems :(

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by AkaikenI already found her Princess and you know the details, hehehe! ^_^

i really want to say it to her but I'm having trouble with my life so I guess I'll be keeping it until the time comes!

ha ha ha!!! I know that!! she's k******** :D

YA...i think so..But... will be a loooonnnnnnggg time...

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

haloman

haloman

Knight of Terra

In my opinion I thing that true love apens once in your life. It´s up t us to fight for it and conquer it. Once you´ve achieved it, nothing is impossible relating to true joy and feelings.
EVA for ever

What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the
person who made you cry?

Signature

AC2N

AC2N

Assez de haine...

you have seen "chobits"... ;)
i think that is right... we could find the only one for us.... but not search, it comes alone when you don't wait for it...

Signature Image
I'm a proud moderator of .:| French Tribu |:.
French Tribu decides to make a calendar for 2006, you can find the official site of it -> HERE <- !!

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Erm i guess so yes t here might be the 'one' out there but i dont think i'mma gunna find her cus i pretty slow at stuff like noticing anything at all...eg. when in class everyone has taken out their books, i would still be looking at my bag doing nth...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i don't, i think it's only a fable and is made up so you think that you find that one person and then make yourself like them and when they hurt you they do it more than if we didn't think that they were that one special person

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

I think I might have found her. But the problem is I moved so im about 1hr away now instead of 15min and with my college classes i dont really have a ton of time =/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i think i have found this right one but he dont want me
he say that he love me but he must fight for me cuz there is some reasons but he don't do this i think he dont love me enough .... but i do i think he is the right for me but i am not the right for him -_-

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

well um um i dunno if i found that special person yet but right now im on the prowl and looking for that person and im thinkin i found her..
hehe

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

No. Just when I think I have, he or she dumps me.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.