Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person? - Minitokyo

Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

I found it five years ago! :D :D :D

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

No. It won't happen for me.

True love?

Nah.

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

i think it should be a yes. i believe that 'one' person will come one day naturally.(though i am always on the lookout) XD

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

I really don't belive in "the one" but beeing a foolish idealist deep down inside I'm still hopeing life will prove me rong and I'll meet him someday. Till then colledge and my job come first. Maybe I should be looking but romance is a far priority right now.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

yeah i believe that everyone has that one special person. well i wish that i will find that person.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Hmm...fat chance! XD I'm one of those "rare" 15 year-olds with no interest in relationships until during/after college (courtesy of my mother's belief/rule XD) So far...I've gotten a stalker, a creepy guy and a smart/nice guy. I don't think I'll ever find the "right" person...I'm not "right" myself XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

i need a guy who,s into inter raceial love

ohayo

hmm i do believe taht i will or that i am rite now with my gf
but it's an online relationship and after 4 years online it's going pretty well
so i think she's my "the one"

"true love only comes to you once in a life time" - my mother

-onieyez-

This is sig has been removed for being ridiculously over-sized.

well there is a saying "for every pot there is a lid" ... so yes i think that there is someone somewhere out there. but im not sure if we'll find each other.

[Entry: 'Mirror, Mirror']

No...I don't know...
...it...depends on...intuition, I guess... So far...my intuition has...betrayed me...leaving me to believe...my counterpart...could be my greatest enemy...and the battle looks grim...for I have lost every one...including the worst...here at [mt].
(Is it not better this way? Captain-to-captain, eye-to-eye, ship-to-ship...instead of the once-deceptive alliance once forged...out of what...intuition? Perhaps... But now...here...things are not what they seem...
"When are you?")

i will never find him , no man would want a demon as his girl

ohayo

Canaryfellow

Idjit

I find it highly unlikely that I will.
That won't stop me from hoping, and looking, though.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by shyguy570I'm pretty sure I won't find her. Probably because I'm not going out of my way to look for her.

Assuming there is that one individual on this planet that is ment to pair up with you, then you can assume timing is a factor. If it should happen, then there will be a time for it to happen also. Maybe today, or 10 years from now. Patience and faith(delusion?) are the keys to remember.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I don't believe that there is that there is only one "one" out there for everyone. I think many people could end up being the "one" it just depends on the situation, timing, and luck as well as the person themself to determine who will actually be your "one."

As for if I think I'll ever find a "one" myself, I'm not sure, but I doubt I will. I'm very short (5'0), wear glasses, quiet, somewhat shy and there are some things about me that don't exactly help when trying to finding a girl friend. I've never had any luck when it came to girls that I actually knew in person, the only ones that had any potential were when I only talked to them online and none of those were ever really serious at all.

i doubt i will lolll but one can always dream xp

I don't think I will but I still have a lot of time ahead of me. Hopefully I'll be able too.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

zainab-chan

zainab-chan

.::P!nK pUnK >0<::.

Yeah!! I guess this question is what most people ask them selves...Is there?....a right PERSON....in dought...^_^ here

..::Love your Enemies, It will drive them Crazy::..
Signature

i hope will
ive never actually dated anyone
though ihave had crushes
lots of them
im kinda afraid, i guess, of getting hurt or ending a friendship

i dont really know. :( i havent found him yet. but then again, i havent been looking either.

^ ^
(0u0)
( ..)

I used to think I never would. Then I found him.

Dont noe, is it possible that there isnt "the one" that was destinied for u?
I havent found my one yet, but my hopes are not so high anymore....
Maybe some people are just supposed to be alone for life....

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

I believe truly that there will be the 'One' for me.
for the moment, i actually thought i had found him.. but it didnt work out. guess that was just pure infactuation. lmao.. anyway, i'll just be patient and wait. he will come one day, im postively sure of that.

anyway, im happy for u and zero, alisha :)

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

I believe that there's a special someone for everybody! I can't remember in what movie I heard that,but it left a nice impression on me! So,I will never give up! Neither should you!
Good luck in finding "the one for you and only you!"(Adapted from Chobits :) )

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Well... I'll just let fate decide...

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.