Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person? - Minitokyo

Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 182 total items

Quote by supoI hope so if not them Im ok with that even though I just want to be loved kissed and huged.
I dont need anything else.

Awwwwwww... I dont blame you supo. I think everyone wants to be kissed, hugged, and loved. Even if they dont say they do they still want it deep inside

heero12

heero12

the fallen

That special someone that completes you... I know alot of people I could spend weeks with and still be having a great time but I dont think Ive met "the one " yet.

no regrets for a believer

i definitly havent found the 'one' person yet cause im still young and in high school where hormones are flying around like leaves in autumn. But i think i will be able to find the 'one' eventually...

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

i think so... i'm too irresistible to stay alone long. ^^ (sorry, no modesty here)

i think he will find me when it is meant to be. <3

I believe in it, but still doubt it will happen... Kinda wierd
Hope I'll meet her soon though
Hope is such a nice word -.-

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

One thing though..... how will I know I found her?

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

Quote by Ghost357One thing though..... how will I know I found her?

It's a feeling that you get when your around her. Yes I know it sounds stupid but that's what it is. There's just something about that person that makes you feel happy and no one else can make you feel that way. Kinda hard to explain but you'll know when.

my answer is yes too but i don't think i'll find that person anytime soon because there is so much i want to do first before i find that special someone i'm looking for. thinkgs like good income about i'm done with school. base on where i am now working part time with kids i don't think i can find anyone there. and the college i'm going to don't even think about it everyone there is a guy. is just like a sholin temple (engineering field) no girls at that area at all. Booo

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

maybe...there's no 'the one' 4 me
i have wait....wait n wait
or should i make the 1st move? i'm so frustated in my love life >.<

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

i don't think so. isn't you heart supposed to go "ba dump ba dump" whenever you're by someone you love? well yeah, i wouldn't know -____-

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Well there is this one, special person for me X3 And I found her here, on MT XD *waves to Deji-chan <3* And how do I know what's her? I really don't know, I just feel it X3

Signature Image

Quote by AlishaDo you think that there's actually that 'one' speacial person out there for you?

Yes.

Quote: And if you do, do you think you'll ever find them?

No, I won't because I haven't looked for her yet. :P

Guess i am still finding for that one for me...

My Way Of Life

I hope I will, Any of you girls willing to accept me XD?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 182 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.