Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Egg Vs Chicken - Minitokyo

Egg Vs Chicken

page 1 of 1 24 total items

I hope there are simillar subject.

I just curious, when my little brother ask me which comes first between egg and chicken.
I want to know is there a scientific reason about this.
I say to my brother that chicken comes first.

How about you?

i think the egg

no scientific reason really needed, EGG, seeing as alot of other things laid eggs, before chicken existed i say egg

aiya.

i think chicken
cos 4 the egg to hatch don't they need a chicken?
and also god made animals not EGGS!

KitClairvoyance

KitClairvoyance

The Secret Cookie Hoarder

the egg... yeps.. the egg...

No ! No! The "egg" come the fist or the " chicken" come fisrt is not important . Because if They havent't got a Earth so they couldn't be there now ......

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I like eggs.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

^ How do you like your eggs?

Egg > Chicken, Since I don't believe in the whole God creation thing.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

chick cuz i think they were created throught evolution.
egg vs chicken = chicken wins :D

Signature

EvaUnit022

Night Elf Hunter And Proud Of It

Venicequeen - If there was a god, it would be chicken. but hey guess what, theres not ^_^ so...EGG!

Whoa, it makes me confused about which comes first.
but thanks anyway, so that means nobidy kows which comes first, only god knows. ^_^

chicken...i heard chickens are the only living relatives to the tyrannosaurus...but who knows...^_^

WHO CARES!
as long as u can eat them...

Quote by jisooWHO CARES!
as long as u can eat them...

Yep, you are absolutely right, As long I can have a nice piece of Chicken and an omlete thats ok. ^-^;

That depends in your religion, if you believe in God then is chicken cause God make the animals first. And well i guess the other option will be egg.. cause.. from the egg comes the chicken? dude.. weird question .. that depends on a lot of things.. so bla bla.. na.. too lazy to explain...

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

I say egg...because this is my logic of it:

Since the Chicken is and adult, fully formed fowl...then that would have to be second...usually whatever goes first is the smallest...an acorn to a tree for example...also it would have to be the egg because it would grow to be the chicken, not the chicken turning into an egg...even if the chicken came first...how could it have laid the egg if there was no opposite gender?...there

merged: 12-31-2005 ~ 12:56pm
but yeah...darn I say also the chicken goes first because I believe that God created it first...as Farewell says...

merged: 12-31-2005 ~ 12:57pm
so whatever...choose whichever...logic-wise- egg, religion-wise- chicken...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I say who cares? It's all part of a bigger picture: The life cycle of a chicken.. tell ur brother that. If he's smart, he'll shut up.. no offense.

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

you know what rituel...oh I was hoping you knew...lol

Signature

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

....The fish came first...duh

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

Quote by TigerPrincess....The fish came first...duh

huh?

Signature

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Quote: ....The fish came first...duh

Okay, now i'm officially confused

WHAT!

Well, and some jokes answer ^_^
(not like anyone will read this):

Alphabetically, Chicken comes before Egg.
The chicken came first in the question "What came first, the chicken or the egg?".

and I got this while search the net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_chicken_or_the_egg

maybe next time lucky.... ^_^
or should I decide it by a coin.... ^_^

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Oh, come on.. I told you, it doesn't matter... who cares whether the chicken came first before the egg, if you start thinking about it you'll end up in an endless loop. Just like that guy from Crete (forgot his name) who said "All people from Crete are liars," .. Now if one were to ask, "Was he lying?" you'd end up in another endless loop..

It really essentially doesn't matter, once you see the bigger picture.. the cycle of growth of the chicken..
Is it really that hard to understand..

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.