Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would You? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

So I pose this question to you. What if you were killed tommorow, and woke up next to God, and He had a proposition for you:
'I can send you back to earth, but you have to go back as a female (for guys) or a male.' (for chicks) Would you take Him up on his offer, or would you spend the rest of eternity in Heaven? What if, by going back, you were ASSURED a place in heaven, but if you turned it down, you could very likely end up in Hell? Would your answer change?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

spend the rest of my life eternity in Heaven coz its freaky in a girls body LOL

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

I'd stay in Heaven.

AC2N

AC2N

Assez de haine...

I think i would like to test it.... Girls are so amazing... he he.

Signature Image
I'm a proud moderator of .:| French Tribu |:.
French Tribu decides to make a calendar for 2006, you can find the official site of it -> HERE <- !!

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i would like too as well... to be in a different body i think that would be cool. and from what i can tell it would assure me a place in heaven

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

LoL what an offer I would say to him thanks but no thanks I prefer to be who I am XP
and I will take my chances Being in hell is much better for then being a girl "lol kiddin'"

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Zerox0714

Zerox0714

The Chosen Angel

I guess I would take him up on that offer I wouldn't mind try to find out what it is like being a girl and if it doesn't work out just wait until you die ^_^

Life is too short to spend time fearing death ^_^

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Hmm good question... I'll go for the girl option since i'm not gonna rule the world in this lifetime and as a girl i would have better manipulative power...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I'd rather not be in Hell!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I'll burn in hell long before I ever willingly decide to step foot as a human on this earth once again.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

well if i had a 2nd chance for being at earth, i'll go do it, even if i turn a male and see what its like.... sometimes i wonder what its like to be male as long as i dont remember being female....

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I have no desire to suffer in hell for an eternity. If a one way ticket to heaven is to be the opposite gender, (in my case, being a guy) then so it.

Signature

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

I definitely wouldn't go back in a different body, I'd rather just stay in heaven. So I'd convince him to give me a spot in heaven anyway. :D

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

samu02

Back to Basics

I'll adapt to it, being a girl. What I'm trully afraid of is that my best guy friend would fall in love with me. That would be too idiotic

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.