Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Patience, do you have it? - Minitokyo

Patience, do you have it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

How would you classify yourself? Are you hare who want instant gratification or tortise who will patiently take one step at a time to reach its goal even if it will take time.

Me, I would classify myself as tortise because I'm willing to take my time to reach my goal. I save my money for a year to finance my trip to Japan. I raise my level in MT slowly but surely by contributing to forums and leaving comments in the wallpapers and scans I like enough to download.

Do you have an example that will exemplify yourself in either catagory? What you say may give a hint that others may want to emulate.

i have alot of patience.
i can wait for hours on end without doing anything.
mostly because im a weirdo =P

mostly if i ever wait, are for parents to pick me up after some event.
or
for movies/files to download on the computer (although if im online, i usually find something to do)

I don't have patience.... I like to get stuff done as soon as I get the chance. When I comes to stuff that I want, I'll make it a point to get it the moment I think of it :)

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

I'd definately say I'm a mix of the two, I'll rush to mark my happiness mine, but slow down when necessity demands it.

If need be, I can be very patient.

I, too, can be pretty quick to decide; ie. I've sat down, bit the bullet to try to learn dozens of computer languages for the sake of my future, and I'm sure the minute that future is upon me I can take what i've learnt into account and use it to find that instant gratification.

My rambling ends here.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Eh patience in what, it depends...but yea i patient for a certain length of time before eg. i blow up and hit my irritant frens...patience for achieving goals, well i guess u have to wait anyway so y be impatient and get urself worked up bout how long it would take? Instead be patient....

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

Depends...I have patience when it comes to matters that involve friends and loved ones. They can be very irritating and stuff like that when they are emotional and some people can't stand their whining (as they call it). I just sit there and listen to them, giving them advice and stay patient.

I'm not patient when it comes to things I really want. I've been wanting to see my girlfriend really bad for so long and I don't have the patience, while she is really relaxed about it (even though I know she wants it really bad as well).

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Sometimes yes sometimes no,if i waited extremely long for something,i will kind of getting frustrated.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Yea, I got loads of patience. I was surfing MT using dial-up :D

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Of course, once I wait outside for 3 hours, for my sis to be done with her school music concert.

Signature

Mikofake

unforgiven...

I do have patience, a lot of it...that's until I lose it! It's rare that happends..but it's better not to get me there...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

patience i say is not a virtue, consider how short our lives are, the more patience and benefit of the doubt and allowance you give to people and yourself would be a wastage at a major level. better of just kicking things in and try to catch things up and make the best out of everything there and then.
for me, i do have patience, but it is short, depending on my mood, i can wait or just kick the door open

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I'm so patient, it's unbelievable. Honestly, that is how patient I am. I can even wait for something up to 2-3 years, and still be patient about it.

As a plus, I'm also patient, as to listen to people I know, and the problems they have encountered. You could say I'm much like my friend, Darkbeat. XD Though my patience, unlike his, has very few limits.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

IM very pateint

internaldarkness

internaldarkness

Facade of Reality

me, i refer action and killing. i don't wait for anything.
that why i have a friend so crazy. he is very patience and alway try to find out what happen before he do anything.
as for me, if i get piss off. i go right a head and knock the crap out of them

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I have a lot of patience but if it's something that I really need to get done or something I really want/need, then I start freakin' out.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I've waited three long years for this girl to actually like me, and you know what i could have gone an extra two years. I have too much patience if u ask me.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

ya, patience is defiantly something i have, especilly when it comes to school. I take 4 college courses and 2 college level courses out of 8 overall. that takes serious patience.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Yes I'm patient.

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I have quite a bit of patience of waiting for people or events. However, as all of my friends know, I have absolutely no patience for incompetence. That is why I can never be a teacher, or I will go crazy after the first week.

Signature

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I have patience and a lot of it. Why? because I am lazy.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

hehe, my girlfriend lives in seattle and I live in Los angeles. We've been together for over a year now ^_^

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I'd have to say... no. Lol!

Especially at work, patience escapes me. Whether it's incompetant people or slow computers rendering my viedo effects. No patience for me! ^_^;;;

I get antsy at home sometimes too, wanting to explore more and more of Japan all in one shot! *so expensive!* >_<

Quote by MysteryAngelYes I'm patient.

Can you give an example? :)

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, I have quite a bit of patience of waiting for people or events.
However, as all of my friends know, I have absolutely no patience for
incompetence. That is why I can never be a teacher, or I will go crazy
after the first week.

I could understand that. Training someone is definitely a skill requiring patience. I have done some training of new people in my work place and I have to admit it is very taxing for me.

Quote by xdayI have patience and a lot of it. Why? because I am lazy.

Nah. I do not believe you're lazy. Can you give an example? :D

Quote by lostazncausehehe, my girlfriend lives in seattle and I live in Los angeles. We've been together for over a year now ^_^

That takes some effort. Best of luck to both of you.

Quote by ShkiraI'd have to say... no. Lol! Especially at work, patience escapes me.
Whether it's incompetant people or slow computers rendering my viedo
effects. No patience for me! ^_^;;; I get antsy at home sometimes too,
wanting to explore more and more of Japan all in one shot! *so
expensive!* &gt;_&lt;

Fortunate are few who are born with patience, right? ^_^'

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I have loads of patience, but it also depends on the situation.....

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.