Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Patience, do you have it? - Minitokyo

Patience, do you have it?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Well, if you are descrribing patience as how much you spend time planning aqnd doing, I think I am standing in the middle. I do fast what I can I do in speed, and when it comes to something that need thorough thinking, I can take as much time as I am provided to finish it.

Patience, have it. Too much I think.

Quote by TurtleEmperorYea, I got loads of patience. I was surfing MT using dial-up :D

Still use dial-up. *Many years will pass before I get somthing faster.*

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

I have patience but not too much, just the right amount

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

yes i am ,but sometimes is very hard ,i can wait one game or anime for 1 year but not a relationship (girlfriend),you see is very different but is a way to say ,see you soon

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

It depends on the circumstances and who or what I'm waiting for. ^-^ I'm usually impatient though (my computer and my brother's laptop know this very well XD)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I have patience and A lot off it. Just take your time doing what ever your doing I won't rush you.

I don't have a lot of patience, a very bad trait I suppose. If I were to wait for someone, I can only wait for 10 minutes then I leave if they can't arrive within that ten minutes.

i think i have patience since i have a crappy adsl and it took me 24 hours just to download 1.7 gb lol

-onieyez-

This is sig has been removed for being ridiculously over-sized.

i have to admit that being patient isnt very easy but i think i have patience, but it depends. if i have to be patient for a person that i like/love ... then i would. but i wouldnt find the patience or the motivation to be patient for a person i dont know.

I have extreme patients specially for all the stuff i do at work, and i can wait for anything almost.

good god no. sometimes, depending on my mood, my patience is ok, but i snap very easily.

i doint have patience only a little :P

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

i have patience to listen to people or waiting but if i have to reach my goal this is my tactics: Breaking down walls and removing everyone that gets in my path (that would clasify as no)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Patience is probably the only virtue I posess.

there are some things that i have patient on and some things i do not
like for example going to the orth and having to wait in the waiting room, i do not have patient for
but if it is like making a sculture for art class i have patient for

so it depends for me

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

nope i absolutely don't!! i takes me at least three to six minutes or less to wait for something or someone. ^_^'

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Patience? What is that? LOL! . . . No,no i don't have patience at all . . . . And anyway, why do i do to be patience? . . . is there anything that deserve to be patience enough ? . ? . ? .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

I have some patience but definitely not enough.

I didn't think angels existed until I met one.

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Yes, but it didnt come fast enough...hehe.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.