Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime, and their manga sides. - Minitokyo

Anime, and their manga sides.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Just out of curiosity, does every anime have a manga side?
And is the manga plot always different from that of an anime's plot?
I just know of one straight off the bat, and that's Cowboy Bebop, the manga version is mainly about the characters themselves, and not much of the whole bounty hunting thing.

If you know of any anime's with a manga side, do tell. ^^

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

Are you asking why an anime is always different than the manga it's based off of? I think that's probably because what works well as a show doesn't always work well as a comic and vice-versa... I dunno what else to say.

well almost of animes have their manga, and sometimes the story and plot are different from the anime but sometime are not.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. And if every anime series has a manga version to it.

'Signature Image'

I don't think every manga has an anime version or the contrary.

Sure an important part of the successful manga have their anime but it isn't a generality.

The adaptations are different. Some are quite faithful like Hikaru no Go, other dilute a lot the story like Full Moon, or add lot of long conversation like dbz...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I dunno. In my opinion good manga have good anime like X and CCS. Also, I think the manga version tell more detail of the characters and story than the anime.

Signature

Quote by AlfonseJust out of curiosity, does every anime have a manga side?
And is the manga plot always different from that of an anime's plot? I
just know of one straight off the bat, and that's Cowboy Bebop, the
manga version is mainly about the characters themselves, and not much
of the whole bounty hunting thing.
If you know of any anime's with a manga side, do tell. ^^

Usually anime come after mangas. In the case of Cowboy Bebop the manga came 2nd. What ever comes first is usually better and that’s what happened with Cowboy Bebop.

Signature Image

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Thanks for the feed back. I'm clear now; I understand. Thanks. Now I'll sleep at ease^_^'

'Signature Image'

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

not sure, but almost every anime has a game

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

That's true. I know Inuyasha has a couple of games....and so does Gundam. ^^

'Signature Image'

Uh... The Vision of Escaflowne has like 2 manga series a movie and a TV show, they are all extremely different from each other, I personally like the first manga series I read over the movie, it was much better.

skh

Infamous Leecher

Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome are special in this case, because for the two, the manga and the anime just share the same characters, but have a completely different story. However, in these two cases, the anime is far better than the manga.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

My theory is that around 98% or so of anime is based off of manga, with either vaguely reordered or completely butchered storylines that deviate from the original plot of the manga; one anime that stayed nearly parallel to its manga origins is "Fruits Basket"-except for one thing, which I shan't mention here for all you who are reading the manga. FLCL, however, is a perfect example of a vacilating storyline, using the same characters, yet placing them in *very* different situations and interactions. If one looks closely, one can find small and large alike deviations and such in almost any anime/manga.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

it all depends on the creator really if they want it different then its different

ah soka.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.