two doubts about the onegai series

Tagged under Onegai Teacher

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

howdy I'm have two questions about the onegai series: first one do you think kei an his sister are twins, this is about their eye color and for some characteristics like tall and hair colour, and second one when will appears onegai friends and it will be a drama or an anime series

• Sep 16, 2005

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

kei in Onegai Teacher? i dont think they are twins, but ive never thought about it

as for onegai friends, its not gunna be turned into a full series, just that lil drama cd that came with the OST of OT i think or whatever itwas

Signature Image

Cancel

I don't know what Onegai Friends is, but I've heard they might do a third series after Onegai Twins...so who knows, maybe there will be a real series called Onegai Friends...

• Jun 19, 2007

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Please don't post in threads that haven't had new posts in over 4 weeks. This thread hasn't had a new post in over 91 weeks and should be left alone.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.