Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't y'all think that beoulved is stupid? - Minitokyo

Don't y'all think that beoulved is stupid?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well! I talking to all beoulved's friend! Don't y'all think he stupid.Why must he do that thing?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I don't think he's stupid! Why? I thought you were his friend? By the way, it's kind of mean to make a thread about somebody and saying rude comments to them. Sorry, if i sounded mean to you! I didn't mean to! >.<

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

What on earth? Are you insane icyblade? How can you possibley create a thread dissing another member. That is extremely rude and disrespectful. Keep this kind of thing inside or in pm, even though this should not be happening.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

He's my enemy! Not my friend ! He declare me as his enemy at school! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

I'm not beoulved's friend but it is within his right to cut down on his friends list if he wants to. Of course, I have no intention of cutting back on my list any time soon. :)

Seriously though, I think most people use friends list for notification of their submission but too many "friends" can be problem if you want to maintain contact with all. ^_^'

Edit: He's your enemy? How did that happen?

Edit again: Actually, don't post the reason. You can PM me if you want to tell me.

A true victory is not obtained by idle words, but with the right action that proves you are more mature and superior than your opponent. -_-

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Wtf?! Okay, its not right to say stuff like this about other members, especially in the forum. Keep stuff like this to the IMs or Private Messages. If you don't like each other, fine, but no need to go flaming him publicly.

I'm reporting this thread.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

If you have a problem with a member, discuss it with them via PM. This is not the place for it. Closing.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah...............................................Forum Moderators! Maybe you should close this topic

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.