Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coloring >.< - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

how do some of you color your pictures? I have Experemented with different ways... but i hate most of the out comes >.<

If you use a template, go for Photoshop and if you use a mouse, use a program that makes manipulatable lines, then just use the paint bucket. =)

I use adobe photoshop 7 but Im not that good at it

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

adobe illustrator

Signature Image

Copic sketch markers, PaintBBS on oekaki and very, very rarely (partly because I suck) Paint Shop Pro 9.

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

I love Adobe illustrator, but only for making keylines. I know flats, but how do you those profesionally. I don't have time to learn; I've ran out of it.

maneta

Subbing it's just my desteny!!!

here - http://uchiki.de/site/index.htm - you can find a toturial, I think it will help you, I haven't tried yet, im a noob, i only made a wallpaper lol .... but i will try sonner.

Then say something about this toturial!!!!

yea coloring is hard for me also i dont know how some of the people do it but you vcan try painting while changing the opacity to shades or brightness but that takes a while =/

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Quote by manetahere - http://uchiki.de/site/index.htm - you can find a toturial, I think it will help you, I haven't tried yet, im a noob, i only made a wallpaper lol .... but i will try sonner.
Then say something about this toturial!!!!

this is a really cool site! sankyuu for it! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

I usually use Paint shop pro..I use to have adobe, but not any mroe ><

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.