Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 T_T - Minitokyo

Tagged under Read Or Die

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

x

I own the read or die movie it was ok if you make friends and do alot of commenting on peoples uploads and in forums your level will go up it helps to summit drawings and scans too

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hmm, a Read Or Die discussion? Pretty neat, but however, I recommend notifying others of spoilers just in the event they haven't seen the movie themselves and they plan on watching it in the future. ;)

As for Read Or Die, the movie was awesome. I loved the whole plot, how Yomiko was the unsuspecting hero despite her attire, and the action packed scenes within. It was pretty cool how Yomiko came across Nancy twice, but was it ever possible that one of those Nancy's was the imposter? I do know that in the end, there was an imposter, but how they resembled each other so much made the story that much more interesting, as there usually is some way to tell the difference.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I think the main character is a lesbian.

aw I've yet to see the movie, but ALL my friends talk about it T_T
but its funny though, they havent seen the anime and I have

I found it very confusing around the middle of the anime

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

There's a movie on dis show?Cool..........!
I've watched the anime but not the movie.Can anyone tell me where I can get it for a reasonable price?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.