Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help: website translator Kanji Japanese to english - Minitokyo

Help: website translator Kanji Japanese to english

page 1 of 1 10 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i need a website that will translate a website thats in japanese kanji to english, does anyone know what site does this?

Signature Image

Altavista

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

thankyou ^^

Signature Image

Google - the Internet God

Yup, THE Internet God

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i think there's a better one... altavista, always makes translation mistakes... the one i use only translate kanji though, you need to make up the sentences by yourself, here's the link direct to kanji translation from a text : Jim Breen's wwwjdic Server (Monash University) - Text word translation

and there are links to other type of translators, like a word translator, and so on... i mainly use this site when i have something to translate like songs ^^

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

I always use "http://ocn.amikai.com/amitext/indexUTF8.jsp". It's the best one to me.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

this may not help you much but i usaly useonline translator

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Quote by lindorkGoogle - the Internet God
Yup, THE Internet God

Totally... agree there, ....

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by NuclearToast

Quote by lindorkGoogle - the Internet God
Yup, THE Internet God

Totally... agree there, ....

i did start with that, doesnt really help when it comes up with paid services and other stuff :/ but i just use babel fish now hehe

Signature Image

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

google-http://worldlingo.com/en/products_service/worldlingo_translater.html

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.