Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga III = Last episode of the saga !!! 0_o - Minitokyo

Xenosaga III = Last episode of the saga !!! 0_o

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

well thanks for all the info. I always talk to my friend about the backstory to Xenogears alot and he talked about Shion and how she was a past life of Elly. So I get that Xenosaga 3 is the final game but now that makes me think about all the backstory that Xenogears has. is it just going to never be explained?

Signature Image

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Quote by jtchen85If they're solving everything, it'd better be a hella long game ;)

I hope so :D (3 dvd9 would be good ^^)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Quote by jtchen85If they're solving everything, it'd better be a hella long game ;)

Since it's going to be the last game, I guess they're going to try and go out with a bang. Hopefully.

Quote by angelicdemonIIISo I get that Xenosaga 3 is the final game but now that makes me think about all the backstory that Xenogears has. is it just going to never be explained?

It can be possibly explained but only in Perfect Works, which will never be in English. So if you know someone who is very experienced in Japanese and can find a copy or scans of Perfect Works, you are in luck.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.