Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone is ... Vietnamese ? - Minitokyo

Anyone is ... Vietnamese ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I'm newbie here ^^ Of course that , and i dunno how many Vietnamese here , cause it's my nationality ( of course ^__^ , again )
Yay ......... Glad to meet all !!

Signature Image

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i am... living in california though. but was born in vietnam. glad to know you? where in vietnam are you?

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hi and welcome viet-girl, nice to see you here, i'm not viet tho, i'm lao and jap, hope you make lots of friends here and hope you see some nice walls and doujin from you, ja-ne

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I am not..but I know a few people that are.

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Hi and welcome to MT! I'm not vietnamese but I have went there..it's nice^_^ hope you have fun and stay active ^_^

im 1/4 vietnamese from my moms side

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Anyone likes Shaman King here??

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Hah ... amazingly there're many Vietnamese there :nya:
Nya , i live in Hai Phong . Gald to meet u ... all of u :)
Hmm ... i've read Shaman King ... but not all x_x Cool shounen ^^

Signature Image

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Quote by onestepclosertonumbHah ... amazingly there're many Vietnamese there :nya:
Nya , i live in Hai Phong . Gald to meet u ... all of u :)
Hmm ... i've read Shaman King ... but not all x_x Cool shounen ^^

oh, so you're living in Hai Phong. huh, i wonder how far is that from Vung Tau? ever been to that city? my entire family live there. except for me, mom & dad, and little sis. we're in california... ^_^' :D

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Nah, I'm not Veitnamese, had a friend who was part Viet though, Anyways welcome to minitokyo!

Signature

*raises hand* stellar <-----viet. >.< just cant speak vietnamese very good or write in viet. x_x

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Welcome to MiniTokyo!!!!
I'm Vietnamese too!! -_^
Neu co cung giup cai gi, thi cu vui long hoi di :)
Welcome welcome!!

Hiya i'm vietnamese also.

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

hi i'm vietnamese but i was born in germany and i still live here ^^

I'm viet, but i dont speak it very well, i was born in the US. :)

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

wow, i've never thought i could see so many viet up here... nice to meet all of you guys!!!

Signature

Nice to meet you too!!!! ^-^

Hi all. I'm new here and Viet as well. :o)

Wow didn't know there's so many vietnamese here. Hehe
I'm living in Australia though born in Viet Nam, My Tho. Nice to meet you all!

Ta ta

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

hi!! I'm vietnamese, welcome to MiniTokyo.net!
I can speak vietnemse, I know a little on writing and reading vietnamese too. I was born in Vietnam, but came to the USA when I was 4 years old.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Huh !
So many here ... great ! * big grin *
Nice 2 meet all ! :)

Signature Image

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Nah , forget ... Hai Phong is not so close to Vung Tau ... But i've got 2 aunts there , n i've been Vung Tau once ... only one time ><

Signature Image

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Quote by onestepclosertonumbNah , forget ... Hai Phong is not so close to Vung Tau ... But i've got 2 aunts there , n i've been Vung Tau once ... only one time &gt;&lt;

lol... great city! my family owned a newspaper/office supplies shop and a fabric shop there. i visited them once every four years or so... i might going back there next year!!! :) :D

Signature

Whee, I'm Vietnamese as well. My parents were from Cam Ranh, but I was born in the U.S. Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy and have fun.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.