Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Google Mail (gmail) v.s Yahoo Mail - Minitokyo

Google Mail (gmail) v.s Yahoo Mail

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Time For A New Fourm From Me!

Which is better: Google Mail or Yahoo Mail

Google Mail
More storage! Mail isn't deleted, it's archived! You never have to delete another message. You get 2+GB of storage. For free. What more do you want?
The style is, in my eyes, sleeker than Yahoo's old version. My advise for Yahoo- Quit updating the homepage look and work on the mail inbox!
Plus, more usernames are open. Its not much, but hey, its pretty cool.
All-in-all, gmail is pretty sweet.

Yahoo Mail
Well, Yahoo has been around for some time. You get alot of storage for free, but not as much as google.
I think the only thing now good about Yahoo is that we have our groups, messenger, ect. and we can't just up and leave them! Yahoo has sucked us in...

Final Thoughts
Google Mail is pretty sweet, and its never too late to get involved. The new Gooogle Talk sould be getting popular soon. Gmail is better than Yahoo Mail, but we have everything at Yahoo. It would be hard to leave.

What I'm Doing
I've got a gmail account, it is just too cool to pass up. However, I won't be leaving Yahoo, or Yahoo Mail, anytime soon.

What Do You Think?

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

Google mail for sure

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

I like google mail better than any e-mail there is because google mail is faster than any other mail!!! :) ^_^'

Wing Zero
Signature

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Yahoo! Mail without any doubt... The reasons? GMail gets full of spam X( . I rather go with Yahoo since I have a better address book, a calendar and a more useful interface and options... And about the size... Yahoo offers 1GB and Google 2gb... But, really, Who uses a whole 1 GB for their email... O_o

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Gmail...absolutely!Yahho is nice and all but Gmail like you sad has enormous storage capacity....i personaly love it! XD

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Okay, I'm not so totally sure about this. The thing I like Yahoo is you got to add friends in your account, and it keeps track. As for Gmail, nothing much around there. I think it keeps emails only...Well said, Yahoo has cool features than Gmail in your mail account. It's also easy to use, comparing to Gmail.
But still, I'm still using Gmail, and Yahoo.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Mozilla Thunderbird, because webmail sucks.

>_>

<_<

But I still have a g-mail account. Using a mail client is really nice for keeping track of multiple e-mail accounts.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I use Gmail. Yahoo used to be my main email, but Gmail sucked me in haha. I like it much better. Emails are in "conversations" so there's not a new mail window for every message. So much easier. Plus there's over 2gigs of storage. w00t.

Gmail rules.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

gmail for sure, clean and simple lay out no advertising at all what else do you want for a free webmail?

P.s. I have like 100 invites left >.> anyone want a few...

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.