Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poem: Remember Us Well - Minitokyo

Poem: Remember Us Well

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Okay, I know this poem sounds stupid and crazy. But that's what I did. I've done about 3-4 hours to print it out till it's perfect; no dirty inking that's splashed all over the paper. The poem is not good, I must say. But at least I did it, though it's my first time making a poem.
Actually, this poem is dedicated to my temporary teacher who's going away to another school on 16th Sept 2005. Describing her isn't that hard. She's kind, yet she has patience on her. Unlike my current teacher, whose always bossing us around, and makes us look like we're suffering from hell. And get this, we are like suffering from hell, when this temporary teacher will soon be gone to another school. She's a hot-tempered person, no doubt about it. She can be very aggresive. Like, for example, makes us write 50-100 formulas (like corrections) until we understand. And by then, we have to handed the book to her by the day after tommorow as a proof that you did your studyings. Talk about that! What a person! >_<
But enough of this, let me retrace back my poem...Here it is. Poem is solely written by, yours truly. :)
Still, I feel this poem is a little bit awkward...and off topic...

Remember Us Well

For truth and grace,
for hopes and happiness,
for memories of eternal,
may these things guide you through
when you are in need.

Even if you feel lonely,
even if you feel unhappy,
even if you feel insecure,
we will always be there by your side,
as you have taught us so many things
that we have not seen and understand.

Although we are naughty,
although we are playful,
although we tend to make noises in the classroom,
you are still as patience as ever,
as polite as ever, and
as nicer than anyone else as ever.

But in times,
you are the light that shines us all.
You bring us back to life with joy
when you are teaching.

Now as time passes quickly and quietly,
whether you grow older, and we grow bigger,
we will still be there by your side,
each and every second counts.

So remember us well, as long as you can,
in your heart,
in your mind,
in your soul, and
in your dreams,
as we are about to bid you goodbye.

Farewell now,
our beloved friend and teacher,
farewell.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Ahh Takamura-kun! This poem is very beautiful! And you know why? Cuz it was written form your heart! And I'm sure that your teacher will love it! :)
Ahh and I'm sorry to hear that your ner teacher is so crude :(
Well I know what you must feel cuz my teacher also gone - she died ;( and our new teacher was also very NOT liked teacher in our school :/

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Quote by KarolinaWell I know what you must feel cuz my teacher also gone - she died ;(

Er, no, I don't mean she's gone like she died or something. I meant, she'll be leaving the school and will have a permanant school after that. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

eden13600

eden13600

Mr. Lonely

hey, i like it.... seem to be have some sad on it.... :( anyway, nice poem! :)

Friends still are friends, but just cannot too caring about friends and about to forgot your family..... :)

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

It's a very beautiful poem...you're gonna present it to her, right?^-^ Wow---I've written dozens of poems before, but not like this---my poems have lines that always rhyme (see what I mean?) in a very annoying way! XD This has nice, deep and warm feelings in the words---you're very good with expression! I'm positive she will love it (if I were her, I would totally cry after reading this and want to stay permanently XD Seriously...that's such a sweet poem!)

P.S. - I think you mean "bid you goodbye"---just wanted to help out ^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

that's a very nice poem :) your teacher would be so happy to know that you miss her so much

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

That's a beautiful poem...you can tell your talking about someone you admire and care deeply for...

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Wow!! This poem is so deep and sad!! I luv it! You did an awesome job on this poem!! Keep it up, TakamuraReiji!!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

Yeah Takamura, you did a very good job there. A poem full of emotion, and it doesn't matter if it's off-topic or not. MT needs more people that likes to write wonderful things like you.

Your teacher must be really special. :)

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.