Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A little question... - Minitokyo

A little question...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Ever since MT was down for a little while last weekend, I can't post comments anymore.
It shows me that ''60 secs last post'' rulle, but...how many 60 seconds have already passed since last weekend?
Is something wrong with my browser or anything?
I hope someone can help me >.<

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Aye I haven't had a problem like that ever since the site was down, could it be your browser or something? *shrugs* I suggest maybe using another internet browser for the time being might be at least, a temporary answer.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

i had the same thing here but it was a while ago then it has fixed and i can post

maybe you should move this to the suggestions/complaints section and see if the mods can help

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I say PM sheqel and bring it up to him. Something must of been messed up when it returned, that usually happens when the site goes down and comes back up again. I remember this happening to me once before.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

that hasn't happened to me so I dunno

Signature

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

I really don't know maybe someone is using your account and doing crap...sounds a little stupid but iyou might wanna look into it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Char-Aznabel

Char-Aznabel

*{~Phantom Pain~}*

me to the same as heine-kun :) .........i can't have any fav pics ...i don't now why >_<

Signature Image

i know this is out of the subject......

but can i post wallpapers that isnt mine but still thank the person that made the wallpaper?

because i have like 400 wallpapers

Who are those little girls in pain just trapped in castle of dark side of moon
Twelve of them shining bright in vain like flowers that blossom just once in years
They're dancing in the shadow like whispers of love just dreaming of a place where they're free as dove
They've never been allowed to love in this cursed cage
It's only the fairy tale they believe

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Quote by SouthernBoy504...I suggest maybe using another internet browser for the time being might be at least, a temporary answer.

Me too.

Quote by Char-Aznabelme to the same as heine-kun :) .........i can't have any fav pics ...i don't now why >_<

Maybe you already made 10 favs this week. Theres a limit.

Quote by mmm-muffini know this is out of the subject......
but can i post wallpapers that isnt mine but still thank the person that made the wallpaper?
because i have like 400 wallpapers

I dont think so, but try if you dont mind having it deleted and getting PMed by Bot[Chii], go ahead and try.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Quote by SouthernBoy504Aye I haven't had a problem like that ever since the site was down,
could it be your browser or something? *shrugs* I suggest maybe using
another internet browser for the time being might be at least, a
temporary answer.

I changed to Mozilla Firefox yesterday but it's still the same.

Quote by toxictea23I say PM sheqel and bring it up to him. Something must of been messed
up when it returned, that usually happens when the site goes down and
comes back up again. I remember this happening to me once before.

Thanks for the advice. I've done that, but I haven't obtained an answer yet...oh well..I gotta be patient =P

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

This happens to me mostly on comments and only sometimes in the forums I thought it was normal because I haven't been here that long...

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Don't really know what to say but strange things happent to me too..to be more precise I tryed to put a fav.I have put 10 fav and they told me that for another fav I ahve to wait 7 days so I waited and I put one fav and when I wanted to put another one they told me that I have to wait 7 days....don't really understand what happened but anyway I will be patient again!
I hope your probel mwill get an answer and will be resolved!See ya^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by sandumirabela Don't really know what to say but strange things happent to me too..to be more precise I tryed to put a fav.I have put 10 fav and they told me that for another fav I ahve to wait 7 days so I waited and I put one fav and when I wanted to put another one they told me that I have to wait 7 days....don't really understand what happened but anyway I will be patient again!
I hope your probel mwill get an answer and will be resolved!See ya^_^!

A rule was established in recent weeks about making favorites. This is not a bug; it's to prevent the massive occurrence of receiving favorites for friendslist whores, which has not happened because the same wallpaper artists are getting into the top favs.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

i guess i could try and help

Sorry, I can't help you.
Besides, I doubt that even if you PM the admins they will not answer you, since MT is still being restored and they are probably busy.
But that's soo bad, can't leave comments =S
Hope someone can help you -_-

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.