Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Terry Fox Run - Minitokyo

Terry Fox Run

page 1 of 1 11 total items

hi everyone! since i go to a high school (every elementary and secondary school have to run today, but da official run's this sunday:D), today everyone had to run the Terry Fox (5 km) run to raise money for cancer. he's canadian and i think he ran through all of canada and then died?? so anyone else heard of it ? anyone here live in canada run today?? it was raining where i was XD but i ran anyways.

Hmm, you dont seem to have much knowledge of the man. And no, not all canadian schools ran, i know for sure mine did not.
Terry fox did not run through all of canada, he didnt make it , he died halfway.

I didn't run it...it's on Sunday. We're all gathering in the park. It was raining today for us too though!

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

... Well, we have the terry fox run in our school today. It was pouring rain><
But it is more like a terry fox walked though. Only about 5% of the students ran. ^_^' I also am too lazy to run. I would have but my legs were still hurting from yesterdays cross-country pratice><

Signature

haha my school just did the terry fox run today, it was runny so we had to walk inside the school for 30 mins. i think no1 ran it...

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

We didn't run, it was raining today so if the people who wanted to run then they rain near the school but the rest actually walked around the school. last year we walked for a whole hour outside the school so yeah.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

it rained here too. Hm...which part of canada are you all from?

We had to do a run at school today. My legs are kind of stiff right now.

yea it was raining here too (markham). My school postponed to monday. lol no one is gonna run and we're force to pledge $1 for the fundraising.

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I managed to see the Terry Fox memorial near Thunder Bay, Ontario this summer while on vacation. It was a very emotional stop, because cancer has touched so many people. But because of Terry Fox's determination and courage, many lives are saved because of what he did to fund the research for treatments and such.
I definitely recommend stopping to see it if any of you go to Thunder Bay during your lifetime.

sounds like a great party!!!
and for the charity??
that must be amazing~

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.