Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 marvel vs capsom 2!!! - Minitokyo

marvel vs capsom 2!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

hey just wondering if there are any MT members out there that play marvel vs capcom 2. I love this game so much,i love others as well such as street fighter 3rd strike and capcom vs SNK 2, although it has been a while since i played cuz my stupid dreamcast is broken it cant read the discs that i have. But anyways if you happen to like the game, plz let me know what team you use! i personally like playing with magnet,cable and psylocke.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Yes, I too have the Dreamcast version. I played it so much my thumbs started to chafe. I used Psylock, Gambit, and Megaman... I think

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

i haven't played that game in a long time. it's awesome!! I used my brother's favorite characters in the game, Juggernaut, Colossus, and Sentinel. I used my characters like Cable, Irom Man, and Ryu.

Quote by BassXXShooting Claw!!

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

So sad that we won't be seeing a sequel anytime soon, if ever. Marvel Nemesis just isn't nearly as enticing, with all the new characters being created and move into 3D. Come on, EA, time to give up that license!

yea, my brother has the game on Ps2 and i play it too, i own with Guile, Psylock and Ken

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

i played in an arcade place!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I played it. It's CooL! They have all the characters from the past games and some new ones on the line!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

it's very cool, one of the best arcade games imo but it's also getting old

Signature

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

i really love this game. hey i also use psylocke, one of the best characters around right?

Signature

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

For sure, pyslocke is one of the best characters in the game cuz of her ever so useful assist type, without her magneto just would'nt be the same. The game is old but its a classic, and im not gonna stop playing it anytime soon!

-Leonardo da Vinci

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

Quote by Misato-KunFor sure, pyslocke is one of the best characters in the game cuz of her ever so useful assist type, without her magneto just would'nt be the same. The game is old but its a classic, and im not gonna stop playing it anytime soon!

magneto is also good! :D

Signature

I enjoy the game. I mainly just play casually. Can't really compete with the hardcore players/scrubs and their top tier teams, which almost always inclue 3 of:
Magneto
Storm
Psylocke
Cable
Sentinel
Capt. Commando

Occasionally might see an Iron Man or Cyclops subbed in there for one of the anti-air assists, but it's usually those 6.

My only complaint about the game is that it is soooooooooooooooo unbalanced (mainly toward Marvel characters and even moreso with the 5 in my list above). It's still a fun game to play though.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

yes as it is horribly imbalanced and most of the Capcom characters sucks

Signature

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

That is true, however from what a really good marvel player told me once is that, you can be good anyone who you choose, you just have to know what you are doing. I saw one person use a team consisting of silver samurai, iron man and ken take down a top tier team.

-Leonardo da Vinci

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I also like Storm! I think she's also one of the best characters around!

Signature

Dude it's Capcom damnit! WTF!?
And while I'm not really a hardcore fighting fan I do play MvC every once in a while I play the first one on my modded XBox and I used to play them on my DC but now I can't find my MvCs for DC.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

wooops, guess i forgot 2 of them are from marvel, my bad. I just wanted to point out that you can do good with low tier characters against top tier.

-Leonardo da Vinci

i thinks its a good game tho i am a bigger fan of MvC 1...

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

U BET UR ASS, i love MvC2, whos ur fav. team...Mine is Hayato, Jill, and Captain Commando!!!!!

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

i guess my top favortie, that i use the most is magneto,sentinel and tron, just cuz they do so much damage lol.

-Leonardo da Vinci

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I have the PS2 edition. Its super rare and costed a damn lot..

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Capsom? Which company is that? o___o

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

wooops, there are you happy now...

-Leonardo da Vinci

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I finished the game with all charecters and bonus unblocked and, I don't know how, my PS2 can't ever read my data on my memory stick.
And I spent hours on it. arg!!!

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.