Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you be a squirrel for $100,000,000??? - Minitokyo

would you be a squirrel for $100,000,000???

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

i wouldnt!!! even if its for all the money in the world. because squirrels got fleas!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

Well it depends on if it's only temporary. =|

lol i could jst buy a squirel for a little of that $$$$$$$

this is more random than the thread about why hentai girls doesn't get pregnant. And i think this is in the wrong right forum.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

well it depends for how long because if it was forever you wouldn't get to spend the money so that would be stupid and where like in the forest or in a lab give more detales like seriously you can't anwser this properly with out every detai

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

hahahahhahahahahahah this is the funniest thread I've seen hahaha this is awesomely funny lol I would not be one cause then people would think they are better then me and most likely hunt me down.{which would suck}

Signature
Thank you to Toxictea23 for the ava and sig.

yeah i agee with everyone here :P It depends on how long i have to stay a squirrel, if its not forever than maybe ill consider it...

Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

lol! maybe i would! squrirels are so cool and there fuzzy lol.

Sure, I'd be a squirrel for a while. But I would rather be a Tanuki!

people its for about a week or so!! ^_^'

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

No I wouldn't want to be a squirrel they suck...

Signature Image

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Hey, what if it was like a werewolf, where you changed at certain times? Or like catgirls, where you have a squirrel tail and ears, rather than a cat tail and ears? XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Why not? If someone could change me into a squirrel, I'll do it for free for one day just to experience it. But if there's that much money invovled, I'll do if for a week, sure.

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

hahahahahhaha of course I'd be one I'd beeee foamy the lord and master,all hail to the power of foamy mwahahahhahahahaha.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO flipin way!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Hehe, as an addition, dollars would be usless to me. I'm British. XD
Though if it was in pounds, I would most likely have to think about it.. >.>

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hmm... it depends if its only temporary, I wouldn't do it if i'd turn to a squirrel and remain that way! I mean what are you gonna spend it on? Nuts? C'mon! If it was temporary hmm... I'll try... I've always want to view live from another person/animal! :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

if i was like conker yes.

kailone

wandering dreams...

depends. do i still get to keep my intelligence and the money at the same time and be able to hire myself an army...or would i just be another piece of roadkill?

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

Oooo...squirrels are so cute! I'd love to be one even if I didn't get paid ^_^

i dont know how to react to this thread.....uhh...hmm...if i became a squirrel and got the money........wat can a squirrel like me do with $100,000,000? >_< i bet some stores would kill me or kcik me out. XP

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Diana

Goddess of the Hunt

Squirrels are cute, fuzzy, and funny animals.
I would, if it was temporary.
Squirrels are great jumpers and are pretty smart.
I wish I had one as a pet!
I'm a poor college student and I need the money. I'd buy a new car and house.
I have no college debts and I am almost done, so I can spend the money on me!!
YAY! Squirrels! Funny thread!

Uh no because once im a squirrel how the heck am i suppose to buy anything? Have you seen a squirrel at the line in Macy's?

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Please find something to think about or do, that is not so incredibly stupid. >_>

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.