Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Newtype - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

haha! I complained before about the article at the end of this month's newtype and http://animenation.net/news/askjohn.php?id=1168 agrees with me! Editing is wrong no matter how innocent!

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I agree with John, (he's said roughly the same thing on countless ocassions). All I can say that maybe Gary Steinman shouldn't be the Editor-in-Chief.... What kind of fan in their right mind is pro-edit?! I'm not an 'elitist', but I sure as hell don't like edits.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I believe in the article, Gary Steinman also hints at approval of the edits on Tenjou Tenge. I don't like a lot of his opinions, although he is funny. In my opinion, the old Editor-in-Chief did a much better job and wrote a better article.

I diaggree with editing too I perfer watching the originals if I can

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.