Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ninja Gaiden Black - Minitokyo

Ninja Gaiden Black

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Anyone planning on buying this? And what do you think about them making it harder?

Vulma is going to be a pain >.<

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

is this game a sequel to Ninja Gaiden? if it is, me and my brother are looking forward to this.

Quote by BassXX...Do not forget. I shall return over and over again... I shall delete you yet...

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

it isnt really a sequel, its an update, or a new version. its altered and made more difficult. it also has the hurricane packs added

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Haha Ninja Dog mode.

It looks like this ones gonna rock!
Can't...stop...playing...ninja games!

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Its a new version of the original Ninja Gaiden for the xbox, and include more missions, new weapons, more abilities and another surprises....

I am playing this game right now and is awesome!!!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Alma... Hard Mode.... limited potions >.< arg!!!! .... Should i revert to saved and beat up on guys until i get enough essance to buy full rebirth scrolls and potions?

She has minions with her :sweat:

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.