Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An Anime Art Class - Minitokyo

An Anime Art Class

page 1 of 1 15 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

Anime Art classes are rare to find, but some do exist. I go to Montecito Art School where there are a lot of Chinese people in it. I actually do take an anime art class to draw anime stuff. My teacher's name is Sayaka and she is Japanese and she has a lot of experience in making manga. She also does teaches an animation class. If any of you live in place in California, near Arcadia, Baldwin, Tempel city and so on you might find Montecito. I was wondering if anyone else also goes to an anime art class too?

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Hmm...I think there are no anime art classes here in philipphines...i think..but if there is i would really join and enhance my drawuing skills ^_^

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Well, I can't find any anime art classes here in the UK (many people where I live aren't interested in anime >___<)
Well, I'm sure there is one, I'll just have to find it XD

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

It's very rare to see anime art classes here but in school...my friend is having a tutoral in drawing anime with her classmate that is really good in drawing.

There probably schools here in Seattle where anime classes are offered, but I do not know any. I have taught myself how to draw anime by looking at pics.

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

I've herd of anime classes in college but thats about it...

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

I'm currently taking special anime classes at the De Cordova in Lincoln, Massachusetts (I think it's in Lincoln, anyway). It's an art museum, but it offers lessons as well, and I happened to notice they offered anime and manga classes.

Therefore, I had to enroll. ^o^

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I never knew they existed! I want to enroll!!!

Signature

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

Wha... there's anime art classes? That will be awesome to enroll! I hope to find this class...

Quote by BassXXLet us battle... You who emits the power of the strong...

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

Oy! wutz up guyz? I've never heard of such a class but even if there is one wouldn't the class be in the U.S or sumthin? Canada is a wierd place lol...there are alot of ppl who love anime and there's anime conventions here and sumtimes there but other then that I'll do sum research on that...it would be kool to enroll in...Ja! XP

xcghdfgh fghsfghsryhrs

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I wonder how much the enrollment fee will cost?

Quote by MaxPerezxcghdfgh fghsfghsryhrs

i agree with you!

Signature

oOAllykatOo

Imagine

Well nothing near where you live, but do know of manga classes in savahnnah college of art and design in georgia. Maybe you should look for manga classes instead of anime classes?

Imagination is more important than knowledge

-Einstein

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Wow, you're lucky. I wish there was an anime art class here where I live, but there aren't. We just have normal art classes in schools.

No anime art classes inRomania as far as I know, if there were I'd be the first on the list although work and colledge take 16 hours out of my day. You are lucky so make the most of it and of your teacher's experience^^

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.