Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rare (minor) anime/manga - Minitokyo

rare (minor) anime/manga

page 1 of 1 5 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

There are some animes/mangas out there that arn't really popluar or just well known. I am looking for some rare anime titles. Can anyone give me some.
Rare manga titles are much easy to find so it might be a good start.

Most rare anime/mangas I found are in www.lililicious.net

note: I know hentai is also a rare thing to find in the general public so please don't put it as one of the rare animes/mangas.

(sorry I posted extras accidentaly of the smae thread)

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Rare manga titles...hmm...i have no idea since...i only have few mangas...teehee^_^

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Quote by xdayThere are some animes/mangas out there that arn't really popluar or just well known. I am looking for some rare anime titles. Can anyone give me some.
Rare manga titles are much easy to find so it might be a good start.
Most rare anime/mangas I found are in www.lililicious.net
note: I know hentai is also a rare thing to find in the general public so please don't put it as one of the rare animes/mangas.
(sorry I posted extras accidentaly of the smae thread)

Please do not post any link

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

Gokudou-kun Manyuuki is a rare anime and I thought it was good.
Devil Lady is also falls in this category,but I wouldn't advice you too watch it.Well,if you don't mind violence and some perverted romance(It contains a little shojo ai).

If you want a really good drama that's not popular at all watch Hitsuju no Uta, it's very hard to find I dunno where you would find it now but the anime is excellent, not for everyone tho if you don't like slow paced animes chances are you'll hate this. It's only 4 eps tho.

As for a not so well known Manga, check out SkyHigh and SkyHigh Karma, excellent stuff.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.