Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 non black rap? - Minitokyo

non black rap?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Quote by jakulitoI support Tagalog Rap all the way. And for that black son of a b*tch that says "there's no such thing as Philippine rap", well he can go to hell along with his Dongalog Boys.
I'm not particularly fond of US rap especially those that says "i got lots of money, i have lotsa women..." yada yada yada....
Asian hiphop is by far more respectable than the US hiphop industry.

Agreed.

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Quote by FeelgoodI use to like rap. I know what it sounds like. Music can only be
stretched so far before it leaves its genre. Rap consists of rapping.
Rapping consists of rhyming words used melodically. Let's ask the
dictionary to be sure.
"Beat-driven rhymes of an often improvisatory nature."
Search Dictionary.com for "Rap" if you don't believe me. Rap has a
sound. A sound that I dislike to a degree. If there was a rap that
would sound like rock, I might like it. But that wouldn't be rap, would
it?

Sage Francis' music in general. Or you can check out his verse in Bad Religion's Let Them Eat War, though I thought it was too short.

Atmosphere's music in general.

I find it sad that people are always fighting over these 2 genres. Music is supposed to unite people, not separate them down the middle.
I mean some of the best music I've heard in my life has been a fusion of rap and rock.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

white people can rap, but i think that the rap stereo type is more or less african american. as said before there are exceptions to this, but the african american rap is definately better most of the time (not trying 2 be rascist) i agree about joel Turner tho! he cant rap, and he gets huge attention because of that stupid mark holden guy. and im surprised anthony mundine actualy got into rap! most boxers are too dumb to talk.(no offense)

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Heh, I don't really like Eminem much, myself. I have to agree with breadcrust's opinion… and I really don't like rap much at all. The beats are cool but I usually can't stand the lyrics and the things they sing about. Hence, I listen to Asian rap much more often. Like Orange Range, but they're more of a hip-hop group.

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

as the owner of 4 eminem albums and one single (lose yourself) i really enjoy his music. i should be offended, but really, some things are jst there for comedy value and you gotta accept that. he's got talent. :)

as for beastie boys, they annoy me. dunno why
and the streets are class, but i don;t own any of their music. :) pity really.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.