Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how multicultural are you? - Minitokyo

how multicultural are you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm kinda just one nationality.
Yah. Folks come from Hong Kong. Was born in Australia though.
People kinda have trouble telling where I'm from... they think I'm a bit north than that and guess that I'm from Beijing or Shanghai (the fools!) because my skin is paler than most southerners. (apparently)

*BUT*

there have been some multicultural things in my 'family'.

My cousins are half chinese half sri lankan, another bunch half lebanese half chinese, another bunch half turkish half chinese and the others are either one ... or they are half shanghainese.

Wah. Crazy family.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Swedish and Japanese. ;x

Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

im like a pure blood filipino.....i was hoping to have atleast one mixture into my genes but no! :(

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I've grown up in the UK, seeing as my dad is from over here, but my mum is Indian, and as a family, we're hindu. Makes us different from most of the others I know.
I'm half english, half indian basically.

I'm pure blooded Chinese. But I grew up in the UK for a few years and people say that I look like mixed-blood, from British to some other funny comment! :sweat:

I'm half human, and half vampire.....some call me a dunpeal....but I find that insulting. I prefer just plain Vietnamese.

Bado2025

Cutter

Well, I born in Brazil, have something from Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Italy....Like the most part of the people who had born in my Country, becouse the collonies.
Also, Brazil is almost a continent, and my mom born in the north of it, my father, in the South part of Basil, and I born in the middle of it. Welll, it's like we came form different countries...

All right!

I'm German and Irish on my mom's side, Sweedish on my dad's side. I was born in Virginia, and 3 months after I was born we moved to the Phillipeans, after that we move to: South Africa, Cameroon, Turkey, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. I was evacuated from Indonesia twice, and after the second time we moved to Minnesota. I am now living in Florida...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr

--> Da Freekay Dude<--

Hmm... Pure chinese born in Malaysia, living in Malaysia, Studying in Australia, Living like a Japanese... or at least trying to... I accept any cultures... that count? lol

I'm going to have cold soba noodles for dinner tonight! yum... i'm cooking though..

'If you see something, shoot it. If it shouts in German, shoot it again!"

-Quoted From 'Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30"-

Gotta Love It... LOL

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.