Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elizabethtown!!! ^_^ - Minitokyo

Elizabethtown!!! ^_^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Is anyone else excited to see Orlando Bloom in Elizabethtown, like me???? omggggggg, i seriously cannottt wait to see it. it looks really funny, and cool. i think there are some clips on comingsoon.net. To me, Orlando Bloom is a godd. He rocksss!!! :nya: XD :D

*eidt*
OMGGG, the movie was reallly amazing!!! its reallly sweet and reallly hilarious =D Orlando was priceless in this movie!! =D his american accent wasnt bad either, everyone did a great job, u couldnt help but love Kirsten Dunst either, both orlando and kirsten were very charming in it :nya: The storyline was very unique, but i think it worked well, overall, a very sweet, and touching movie :nya:

opinions??? =]

Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

lol I can tell that you love orlando....a lot,
um actually I haven't heard of that movie......but bythe sounds of it it must be an exciting movie for Nkabee to be jumpin up and down lke that, lol ^_______________^

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

I can't wait till the movie comes out too! Think it's on October 14th. I've seen pretty much every movie Orlando's been in so far, and he's never done a movie set in the modern times, so this is something new. I'm sure it'll be really good!

Signature

There is gonna be a movie?! O_o

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Hehe Nkabee you're too funny when it comes to Orlando. :P

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Quote by Silvandragon17Hehe Nkabee you're too funny when it comes to Orlando. :P

haha yeahh, im obsessed with him. :nya:

Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by Silvandragon17Hehe Nkabee you're too funny when it comes to Orlando. :P

i totally agree ;) but ya it looks like a good movie am not as crazy about orlando as you but i think i'll go see the movie anyway :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

Saaaad, thought u were over that guy....anyways, i thought the movie came out months ago! :\ :\

A real friend stabs you in the front

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Quote by saiyijinprinceSaaaad, thought u were over that guy....anyways, i thought the movie came out months ago! :\ :\

neverrrr ^_^' Elizabethtown will rock next month!!! XD

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

^ Ditto! Go Nikee!

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Hi. well i really want to see that movie because i think its going to be a great movie and not because of Orlando.

I'll definitely check out this movie when it is released but I was more intersted in Kristen Dunst's comments about Spiderman 3's villains then anything about the film so far :)

the movie looks pretty good, but not good enough to get me excited. lol

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hey, anyone seen it yet???? :nya: opinions????

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.