Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please comment on this layout - Minitokyo

Please comment on this layout

page 1 of 1 13 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

http://www.freewebs.com/strawberry_tooth/strawberry.html (taken down)

http://www.geocities.com/xingxing_16/strawberry.html (final prouduct)...

please comment on it. its a web layout that i made.. sorry i dunno where to post this ><

I use Photoshop to make the layout... Html is all done by photoshop.. I frame is base on my own knowlege.... color wise.. it was not easy....

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmm pretty kool..i give it 7.5/10 OX

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

great layout! If that's your homepage then that needs loads more content than that. Just some friendly advice :)

Signature

i find it is nice but kind of simple..... maybe add more effects to ur images and it
will look better unless u were going for that kind of look for ur layout

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

Great one! sincerely i like it even without being complete! Its gonna look good when finished!
Ammi's right, bit more images :D
c ya around!! keep up the hard work ;)

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Looks like a good start and intresting choice of anime for the page, good luck with the final product.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

>< i'm working on it... but now... i need to catch some Zzzzz its 4am here in singapore ><

It uses too many depreciated elements (e.g. name, width, etc.). I think you made it with Adobe GoLive and Adobe ImageReady so that part isn't your fault. For the graphics I give it a 5 out of 10 since they are good. But I can't give the page more then a 0 out of 10. Sorry if I seem mean; but if you did code it yourself, even though you used extremely poor practices of html, I would give it a 2 out of 10 at best since you actually put effort into it instead of using a wysiwyg editor.

Edit: Since you had used a WYSIWYG editor, I can't give you any credit for that. -3 out of 10 at best especially since you say one of your hobbies is webdesigning yet you show no respect for accessibility, actual webdesigning, and webstandards. People like you sicken me.

Edit 2: Oh and you had the best choice in hosts! The two most evil hosts of them all (after AOL's and if Micro$oft puts up one). -6 out of 10 at best. I'd rather give it a -13 out of 10.

It's a pretty solid design but you need to realize that most people don't use the 640x480 resolution anymore.

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

Ooooh. Tsubasa! And you're a Singaporean too! I need to be objective here now. :x

For the graphics, the Sakura x Syaoran part is quite good but the text parts ('Strawberry tooth' etc) need improving, such as colour scheme and a nicer font. And Mokona looks weird there. :x As for navigation and organisation-wise, I suggest you distinguish the navigation bar and the content area clearly. :x And try to center-align the text-links in the navigation bar. Other than that, I like the fact that you're using CSS (I'm biased, :3) and the grid background looks good to me too. And the fact that I can view it properly in Firefox earns you cookie points! :D

Overall, 4/10. Need improving but you're on your way! :)

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

Its pretty nice...but it doesnt go so well together, like the brown and pink....and the black background, but overall i'd give it a...

6.5 out of 10 ^_^

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

>_< its in iframes... I took off the nagi an the links... now i'm looking for images to add in... an i got to look for a beter brush >_<

It's pretty good. My obsession with Tsubasa helps. Good grammar would make it better.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.