Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My friend was banned or warned: your last stop is here - Minitokyo

My friend was banned or warned: your last stop is here

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Begging you and the other gods in here is a insult grow up smal babys you are the children i am out of here for good

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Quote by knallertBegging you and the other gods in here is a insult grow up smal babys you are the children i am out of here for good

If you had read the beginning of the thread, we were all repeatedly and specifically told to speak civilly which I'm sure should not be a problem. "Other gods"? Again, the mods are people who have a life other than MT.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Ikorus i am shure you are right but since they gave me a warning for this comment, that was my way to say goodbye. They should have a warning for treating people like dirt just because they are children and are begging them to consider dont think you know everything. It is two of my friends children they shortly trow out because they were anoying them bla bla

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Well, due to
1) Not reading the policy
2) Not reading what this thread says
3) Having a costant disrespectful behaviour

Said member is now banned.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

To you lot who's been begging a said member to be unbanned. It's not fair to just unban them. It was their fault in the first place. Why would the mods wanna listen to you guys if the ban was just? It's pointless in my view.

And Kel, keep the Iron Fist mode on 24/7. XD

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by white-zeroTo you lot who's been begging a said member to be unbanned. It's not fair to just unban them. It was their fault in the first place. Why would the mods wanna listen to you guys if the ban was just? It's pointless in my view.

Well, you can't blame some members. And besides, everyone has their own ways of interpretation on the moderators' actions. And again, not all are asking to just unban other members here. They just want to clarify things.

And Keltosh explains it good.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Well I had to clean the thread a litte :P This thread is an official thread, and so all the posts not pertinent to the topic at hand will be deleted. Sorry for that

As for the latest accusations (I will close an eye for this time), we do take responsability for them.
Simply put, those bans were deserved. And so I have absolutely no remorse about them. It's not my fault if members don't read the policy. This thread is for those rare cases where due to some mistake a warning or a ban was given out unjustly. Not for removing bans or warnings "because that member was fun" or "because I didn't think I made sucha a bad thing" or something.

Signature

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Don't You Think That You Have Banned Members That Didn't Know What They Were Doing And If They Were Banned Then How Are They Supposed To Correct Their Mistakes? How Will They Know What They Did Wrong, Maybe They Submitted Something That They Found On Another Website And That They Thought Was Cool And Somebody Took It As Ripping And Gave Him/Her A Warning, Or Banning. Tell Me Have You Ever Thought Of That?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by XDEDon't You Think That You Have Banned Members That Didn't Know What They Were Doing And If They Were Banned Then How Are They Supposed To Correct Their Mistakes? How Will They Know What They Did Wrong, Maybe They Submitted Something That They Found On Another Website And That They Thought Was Cool And Somebody Took It As Ripping And Gave Him/Her A Warning, Or Banning. Tell Me Have You Ever Thought Of That?

Instead of flaming, read the top post, boy. And besides, the banned members had been given a chance to correct themselves whenever they got a warning on their g-book. But they chose to ignore it. What do you expect the mods to do?

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote by XDEDon't You Think That You Have Banned Members That Didn't Know What They Were Doing And If They Were Banned Then How Are They Supposed To Correct Their Mistakes? How Will They Know What They Did Wrong, Maybe They Submitted Something That They Found On Another Website And That They Thought Was Cool And Somebody Took It As Ripping And Gave Him/Her A Warning, Or Banning. Tell Me Have You Ever Thought Of That?

in case if you have not noticed, the mods gives warnings before banning anyone, and it's not just one warning. the member who had made a mistake would have known that what they did was wrong, and stopped doing it. on top of that, don't you think they should have read the policy first? and even if they didn't, after that warning they would have known that they had made a mistake. and if they continue doing the same thing although they have been warned, don't you think they should be banned?

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

People Can Make The Same Mistakes More Than Once, We Humans Are Not Perfect, We Are Bound To Keep Making Mistakes.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Your posts are severely out of topic. And besides we have a policy here. We don't WANT people who don't respect it. They can go to other sites if they want.

And people don't get it. This is NOT a thread where you can post whatever you want.

Signature

zerokaos

cute face

hi committee, am a friend of zergaz, amd yhea i wanted to know if you can quit his banned, his problem was that he use to had another count, but he makes the 3 mistakes, so they banned him, but one warning was it because he mistake the gallry of one scan and then he recived another warning but it wasnt his fault, and then he made another count zerogaz without doing mistakes( he is clear) but the fact was that someone recognize him and then they banned again, and thats not fare, he was traying to recover the truths and everything because he relly wants to continue beeing menber of minitokyo. so i wait your answer and your solution of my body.

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by zerokaoshi committee, am a friend of zergaz, amd yhea i wanted to know if you can quit his banned, his problem was that he use to had another count, but he makes the 3 mistakes, so they banned him, but one warning was it because he mistake the gallry of one scan and then he recived another warning but it wasnt his fault, and then he made another count zerogaz without doing mistakes( he is clear) but the fact was that someone recognize him and then they banned again, and thats not fare, he was traying to recover the truths and everything because he relly wants to continue beeing menber of minitokyo. so i wait your answer and your solution of my body.

I checked and zerogaz was banned for just reasons. He will not be back, especially not afetr creating another account.

Signature

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

I'm afraid of getting banned. Marissa accused me of taking other people art from Minitokyo or somewhere else which I did not do and gave me two warnings already. I sent her the PSD file which was the wallpaper she gave me the 2 warnings about. She havn't contacted me yet. What will happen next time if its still my own work?

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Hello, Im posting this to say that im sorry for anything in the rules i violated, i didnt really think that a cropped, resized colored would count. :sweat: However, i do think i deserve the warning i got, a bot deleted it a few times, and i tried to find a way around it, because i just wanted to have it posted on here so someone could see it as well as the uncolored sketch. I dont post for popularity, but for critisism of my work, so i can become a better artist.

I would like to know if i would be alright to udate the existing uncolored version of the sketch with the colored version to replace it.

please PM me a response if you have the time, although it isnt nessasary if you would prefer not to.

Thank You

ps. Please forgive any spelling or grammar errors in this post ^_^'

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by RurouniXKenshinI'm afraid of getting banned. Marissa accused me of taking other people art from Minitokyo or somewhere else which I did not do and gave me two warnings already. I sent her the PSD file which was the wallpaper she gave me the 2 warnings about. She havn't contacted me yet. What will happen next time if its still my own work?

I see no warnings in your userpage.. could you explain better?

Quote by TinbadHello, Im posting this to say that im sorry for anything in the rules i violated, i didnt really think that a cropped, resized colored would count. :sweat: However, i do think i deserve the warning i got, a bot deleted it a few times, and i tried to find a way around it, because i just wanted to have it posted on here so someone could see it as well as the uncolored sketch. I dont post for popularity, but for critisism of my work, so i can become a better artist. I would like to know if i would be alright to udate the existing uncolored version of the sketch with the colored version to replace it. please PM me a response if you have the time, although it isnt nessasary if you would prefer not to.
Thank You
ps. Please forgive any spelling or grammar errors in this post ^_^'

You can update it. However, it seems update is not working now >_> sorry >_> You'll have to wait till it's fixed.

Quote by zimmerhearing the word *ban* itself make my stand. it just like being imprison in a death camp waiting to be executed. *shivers*

Uh, sorry but this post does not conform to the rules of this thread and so it will be deleted.

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by beethoveni have one question and anyone can answer it who knows the answer of course is spamming a perment ban and what exsactly is it

Spamming wil earn you a permanent ban. It is the act ofpostinguseless and/or repetitive posts.
Besides, really. this thread is an official thread. ANy post not regarding the topic will be deleted

Signature

Excuse me for not reading this entire thread but I have a question for the gallery director. Assuming you guys hold a moderation que on all of the scans submitted: why all out ban a dedicated user? I don't see how it hurts anyone. Also it is unusual for a site to have its users have their own guestbook, wouldn't it be a better idea sending warnings via private message to the user instead? I know personally, for a few days I never even know the page existed, and if the user doesn't use their page, they most likely never visit there to see your warnings.

I don't know much about said user. I know as being an admin of my own site, there are some users that flat outright just don't listen to simple and logical rules. In that case I understand entirely on why you must ban somebody. I also know things must be legal and above board, I respect that.

If you guys don't have a moderation que to hold images and just allow users to post, please disregard this message.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by elixeusExcuse me for not reading this entire thread but I have a question for the gallery director. Assuming you guys hold a moderation que on all of the scans submitted: why all out ban a dedicated user? I don't see how it hurts anyone. Also it is unusual for a site to have its users have their own guestbook, wouldn't it be a better idea sending warnings via private message to the user instead? I know personally, for a few days I never even know the page existed, and if the user doesn't use their page, they most likely never visit there to see your warnings.
I don't know much about said user. I know as being an admin of my own site, there are some users that flat outright just don't listen to simple and logical rules. In that case I understand entirely on why you must ban somebody. I also know things must be legal and above board, I respect that.
If you guys don't have a moderation que to hold images and just allow users to post, please disregard this message.

That's not true. You get notifications when someone posts in your guestbook.
If you also send warnings via PM, it is unlikely people will admit seeing the posts when they have made a mistake again. The userpage is there to see the activity of a particular member and it's to keep track of what they do.

As far as I know, the moderators don't keep a black list of people. Sure they might look out for some people, but they never actually have a list with a tally of warnings beside members. They dig out the warnings from the past gbook entries.

So no, the user must have used their userpage, because in your notifications it would have said "blah posted a gbook entry on *your guestbook*" and that link is to your userpage. It's impossible to miss it. And even if you don't check, the next time you get a gbook message, I'm sure you'll be bound to get it.

**Edit**

Also it's impossible to miss the counter ... if you haven't got many friends... I'm sure you'll be *bound* to see that the member names are actually hyperlinks. If there are no hyperlinks, then there would be no userpage... if that makes any sense. True, there are few sites with your own gbook, but I know for a fact that even in the most basic communities member names are hyperlinked to a very basic userpage info thingo with your contact and some personal details.

**back to original post**

As for this thread... it's doing a great job. You all are doing a great job- I congratulate you all for working so hard and putting up with all the trouble >_>

If only more people actually realises that um, moderators and admins would only ban people for a specific reason... if I did something wrong, I would be more than happy to be banned :) But yah. Kudos all *sends out hearts* <3

**edit2**

feel free to delete this post if needed :D

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

zerokaos

cute face

hi it me again, and i know that is not good to beg for the banned people, but i inssist, that why should my friend must be continue banned, i know that he make the mistake one time but he didnt knowed that he should only have 1 count, and after the first banned he yjusta wanted to continue posting and beenig member of minitokyo, so please reconcider this. and he promess that he will never ever make another count in minitokyo. please send me an PM for what can i do plese.

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by zerokaoshi it me again, and i know that is not good to beg for the banned people, but i inssist, that why should my friend must be continue banned, i know that he make the mistake one time but he didnt knowed that he should only have 1 count, and after the first banned he yjusta wanted to continue posting and beenig member of minitokyo, so please reconcider this. and he promess that he will never ever make another count in minitokyo. please send me an PM for what can i do plese.

What you can do? You can stop complaining. Zerogas was banned for a just reason, and as such he will not be back. Especially not after creating anohter account.

Signature

Just wondering, when a person is banned - is that for ever? With no chance of ever being granted the possibility to return?

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by Sumomo-Just wondering, when a person is banned - is that for ever? With no chance of ever being granted the possibility to return?

Usually is it like that. Unless the moderators decide that the ban was too harsh a punishment. This thread exist to provide a place where people who feel a ban or warning was given unfairly can ask for a moderator to reconsider it.
Also please read fully the first post of a thread before posting. Your post is clearly out of topic...

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.