Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ? - Minitokyo

After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

this has happened a lot to me!^^
i watch an anime and then i feel like drawing
dont know how to explain it really but i feel like i want to achieve the same results like the artist ( who origally drew them)
what about ur guys? do u do that too? at the end do u like ur drawing?

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

i do defenetly feel like the same. Id just love to draw like the artist of the series but it seems its impossible for me. I'd do anything to draw like that

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

I sometimes feel like drawing, but I never get around to it. XD

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

yeah, I feel like that sometimes.
I usually want to draw the character with different clothes or other times want to draw a image that I saw in a ep^^

Sure but Im so crappy at drawing = (

Happens to me too!! ^^

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

Me three. :D But usually, my drawings just suck, ^^;;

Sometimes but mostly i like to awww over what just happened in my anime shows..or the after shock of it..lol....

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Never :(

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I also do that, especially when the anime you are watching gets you all cuaght up.

Signature

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

Quote by xianghuathis has happened a lot to me!^^
i watch an anime and then i feel like drawing dont know how to explain
it really but i feel like i want to achieve the same results like the
artist ( who origally drew them) what about ur guys? do u do that too?
at the end do u like ur drawing?

Yeah I know how you feel. I usally start drawing if the I really like the characters of the series or find the story to be really good :)

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

Kamiw

LOVELESS

rarely ...
i always feel like i wanna hug my fav char first >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well once in a while i feel like drawing but not very often i usually feel like watching the movie again but sometimes i dont have to time to watch it again and i also dont get around to drawing because i got to be in the mood to draw

haha, sometimes i do ^^;; but most of the time, i draw anime before i go to bed. Its sorta like a routine for me. Plus, i only have one anime dvd and the anime on tv to watch, so i dont get a chance to watch that many animes =P

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Aye i always feel like drawing after watching an anime, but I've only succeded in drawing X's Kamui and Sorata.

Yeah, I've felt that way too, but most of the time I'm too busy.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Sometimes I do, like after reading a manga that has good art (I read more manga than I watch anime), or if the artist drew a character in a cool pose that I want to try drawing. The thing is that I draw my original characters a lot more than I draw "fanart", so usually I get in a "drawing mood" at really random times. I don't know how to explain it. *sweatdrop*

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

well thats a hard question. hmm well i do feel like drwaing after sometimes but at the end i sometimes get to lazy so i end up not drawing X_X lol

Not me because I have zero artistic talent OX

i do sometimes imagine myself being part of it though :)

nope, i never draw anything outside the art lessons at school, because of my poor drawing ability and i'm very uncreative...

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm yes and would show 2 my big brother and he says it is a crappy drawing as he can't draw lol

No! I am always happy after watching my fav anime but the fact that I can not draw makes it impossible for me to feel like I just have to draw something... ^_^' Crazy?

Because I cannot draw worth crap, I sometimes like to write.

it happens to me alot, but only if i im strongly attatch to the serie or a charecter

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.